With the 200 series, BOSS introduces a new generation of pedals that pack advanced sound and versatility into a streamlined size that saves space on your board. Grab-and-go controls and multi-function switches make operation easy and intuitive, while onboard memories allow you to store multiple setups for instant recall. All 200 series pedals feature premium audio quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit internal processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate, as well as support for additional control via external switches, an expression pedal, or MIDI.
The DD-200 Digital Delay brings together sounds and features inherited from the flagship DD-500 into an even smaller footprint. Twelve different modes offer an inspiring variety of delay colors from modern digital to classic analog, letting you dial up everything from basic echoes to rich ambient pads and everything in-between. There’s also a looper that’s always ready to use, plus a selectable carryover function for seamless transitions between memories.
- Comprehensive digital delay pedal with 12 delay modes
- Built-in looper with up to 60 seconds of recording time
- 12 delay modes cover a vast range of tones, from vintage tape delays to modern shimmer effects and beyond
- Four memory slots allow you to save and instantly recall your own custom patches
- Stereo I/O supports full stereo signal paths, multi-amp setups, and keyboards
- Ample support for external controllers including expression pedal and MIDI I/O (MIDI cables sold separately)
- Panel Lock function allows you to lock the controls to prevent unwanted changes
- Customizable footswitches can be re-assigned for delay hold, warp, and many other advanced functions
- High-quality 32-bit digital conversion with 96kHz resolution for pristine sound quality even at extreme time settings
- Analog dry-through design leaves your core tone unaffected
- Buffered bypass maintains your tone even over long cable runs
- Micro USB jack for future functionality expansion via firmware updates
There are no reviews yet.