The BOSS Katana 100 MkII is the latest installation in BOSS’s esteemed line of Katana Series amplifiers. And whether you’re interested in accessing its pummeling hundred-watt output section and platform-perfect 12″ speaker to amplify your existing modelers and preamps, or in building your dream tones from the ground up to the create the ultimate all-in-one gig and practice solution, take it from Sweetwater — the BOSS Katana 100 MkII is a powerful tool in the hands of any electric or acoustic player. Cab-emulated outputs and monitoring make the BOSS Katana 100 MkII a truly silent stage and studio guitar solution, while multi-channel footswitch support provides hands-free remote access to every sound in your arsenal. New amp variations and access to 60 timeless BOSS effects within the BOSS Tone Studio editor make the 100 MkII a tone tweaker’s holiday. There’s even single-cable stereo operation for running dual Katanas from the stage — the perfect way to fill space in a single-guitar outfit. The BOSS Katana MkII series
With five distinct amp characters to choose from, support for acoustic-electric guitars, and access to a wide range of customizable effects, the BOSS Katana MkII series represents a new generation of flexible amplifiers for practice and performance. A set of familiar controls allow for fast tone shaping, and you can use the BOSS Tone Studio editor software to further customize your amp settings and effects. The BOSS Katana 100 MkII is also equipped with an adjustable Power Control that allows you to achieve cranked-amp tone at lower volume levels.
- Power Amp In(put) — Got a floor unit or tube preamp you can’t live without? You can access all 100 watts of the Katana’s Class A/B power section using the MkII’s power amp input. Here you bypass everything before the power amp and speakers, so what you hear is exactly what you expect — only live and in living color.
- Stereo Expand — You can fill every side of a stage with breathtaking stereo effects using the Katana’s built-in Stereo Expand link. Simple master/slave operation by way of a single guitar cable makes setup a breeze. In this mode, you can access choruses that envelop the listener in a swath of oceany motion. Delays that ping-pong from ear to ear. And reverbs that descend like a cloud upon a room.
- New amp models — The classics you love are back in full effect in the Katana MkII. Only now, you can access new variations on the original five amp models to create an even more versatile gigging platform, for country cleans to metal gains to acoustic-voiced amplification.
- Updated BOSS Tone Studio — Customizing your sound within the Katana MkII is easier than ever using the new and improved BOSS Tone Studio software. 60 BOSS effects, channel-by-channel EQs, adjustable routing, and much more await your every command.
- Versatile combo amp with five amp voicings, customizable effects, and editor software
- Amp characters include Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown (derived from the BOSS Waza amp), and Acoustic (for acoustic-electric guitar)
- 60 timeless BOSS effects, accessible from the BOSS Tone Studio
- Variable Power Control allows you to achieve cranked-amp tone at lower volume levels
- Shape your tone quickly with dedicated Gain, EQ, and Effects controls
- Use the BOSS Tone Studio editor software to customize your effects and amp settings
- Effects Loop allows you to add effects pedals after the preamp section
- Power Amp In brings uncolored amplification to your external modelers and preamps
- Stereo Expand switch for single-cable stereo operation across two Katanas
- Full GA-FC foot controller support