Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Walnut Top, Maple Neck and Fingerboard, Gotoh Tremolo, 2 Single-coil Pickups, and 1 Humbucking Pickup – Natural
Explosive Tone and High-speed Playability
Loaded with a trio of high-octane Seymour Duncan pickups, the Charvel Pro-Mod DK22 SSS 2PT CM solidbody electric guitar is poised for sonic excellence. The ultra-smooth Gotoh Custom 510 tremolo bridge is ready to deliver expressive bends and flutters, with impressive tuning stability ensured by the Graph Tech TUSQ nut and die-cast Charvel tuners. And the Speed Neck profile with hand-rubbed satin finish and jumbo frets is ready for your most technically-demanding fretwork. While its heritage is firmly rooted in hard rock, the Charvel Pro-Mod DK22 SSS 2PT CM offers tonal versatility and playability that any player can appreciate.
Seymour Duncan pickups deliver high-output tone
You’ll have no trouble getting a huge sound out of your amplifier with the Charvel Pro-Mod DK22 SSS 2PT CM. In the neck and middle positions, you’ll find Seymour Duncan SSL-6 single-coil pickups, with the middle pickup reverse wound/reverse polarity for hum-canceling performance when combined with the neck pickup. The SSL-6 is an overwound pickup that captures a nice balance of punch and clarity, offering the traditional articulation of single coils with a bit of extra girth. They’re a great match for the SHR-1b Hot Rails humbucker in the bridge position, which guitarists love for its enhanced midrange and impressive sustain.
Fast, stable, comfortable reinforced maple neck
The Pro-Mod DK22’s neck and fretboard are designed to meet the demands of the technical player. The Charvel Speed Neck is built from two pieces of caramelized maple and reinforced with graphite for a lifetime of rock-solid dependability. A heel-mounted spoke wheel facilitates speedy truss rod adjustments, while four heavy-duty bolts provide superior sound transmission from the neck to body. Plus, the compound-radius fretboard flattens out to a near-flat 16-inch in the upper registers and comes fitted with 22 jumbo frets for maximum speed and control. Rolled fingerboard edges keep your thumbs and fingers comfortable during play.
Charvel Pro-Mod DK22 SSS 2PT CM Electric Guitar Features:
- Resonant mahogany body with a beautifully figured walnut top that simply demands attention
- Iconic Jackson Dinky body with deep cutaways provides fantastic access to the entire fretboard
- Caramelized maple Speed Neck is fast and stable
- Heel-mounted spoke wheel facilitates speedy truss rod adjustments
- 12–16-inch compound-radius, rolled-edge fingerboard is built for speed and comfort
- Gotoh Custom 510 tremolo bridge for ultra-smooth dives, bends, and flutters
- Seymour Duncan SSL-6 single-coils and SHR-1b Hot Rails humbucker offer a wide sonic palette to explore
- Die-cast Charvel tuners for rock-solid tuning stability
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapePro-Mod Dinky DK22
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Top MaterialFigured Walnut
- Body FinishSatin
- Neck MaterialCaramelized Maple
- Neck ShapeSpeed Neck
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Radius12″-16″ compound
- Fingerboard MaterialCaramelized Maple
- Fingerboard InlayWhite Dots
- Number of Frets22, Jumbo, Nickel
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.6875″
- Nut MaterialTusq XL
- Bridge/TailpieceGotoh Custom 510 Tremolo
- TunersCharvel Die-cast
- Neck PickupCustom Seymour Duncan Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP Single-coil
- Middle PickupCustom Seymour Duncan Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-coil
- Bridge PickupSeymour Duncan Custom Hot Rails SHR-1B Strat Humbucker
- Controls1 x volume, 1 x tone
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch