Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Maple Fingerboard, 1 Humbucking Pickup, 2 Single-coil Pickups, and Floyd Rose Tremolo – Aqua Flake
A Winning Hard Rock Formula
The formula for Charvel’s Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HSS FR M is simple. Hot-rodded for full-throttle performance, this superb solidbody electric guitar rocks a curvaceous alder body with comfortable contours that will feel instantly familiar; it’s outfitted with premium appointments such as a maple Speed neck and a silky-smooth compound-radius maple fingerboard with rolled edges and jumbo-sized frets. For ultra-stable pitch expression, this San Dimas features a Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo that lets you flutter, warble, and dive-bomb with impunity. Red-hot Seymour Duncan pickups in a versatile HSS configuration complete the setup, turning this guitar into a musical flamethrower with amazing playability and an enormous tone arsenal that deploys everything from chimey cleans to blistering high gain. Suitable for any music genre, the Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HSS FR M is a serious guitar for serious guitarists.
Built for muscular, no-compromise rock
From the first time you lay eyes on the Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HSS FR M, you’ll get it: this axe screams muscular, no-compromise rock ‘n’ roll. Like all guitars built from alder, this solidbody electric produces a balanced acoustic tone, with equal helpings of lows, mids, and highs that maximize the sound of your pickups. Its bolt-on Speed neck features an easy-playing hand-rubbed urethane finish, while its lightning-fast compound-radius fingerboard boasts rolled edges and 24 jumbo-sized frets. The Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HSS FR M sports a classic Strat-style headstock.
A killer pickup combination for killer tones
For most players, tone is everything, especially when buying a stock guitar. That’s why Charvel loaded this axe with Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 and SSL-6 pickups in a sonically versatile HSS configuration. The single-coil neck pickup boasts an RWRP design for hum-canceling performance. For extra tonal variation, the humbucking bridge pickup is equipped with coil-splitting abilities, unleashing everything from glassy chime to hot-rodded crunch to blistering leads.
Twisting, bending, and dive-bombing
Adventurous guitarists who want to unlock their full potential need an instrument that can accommodate the full gamut of playing techniques but with steadfast reliability. That’s why the Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HSS FR M includes a recessed Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo. Thanks to the Floyd Rose, you can dive-bomb, shriek, squeak, and flutter all you want, and you’ll experience rock-solid response and tuning stability. Whether you use or abuse it, you’ll have trouble knocking the Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HSS FR M out of tune.
Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HSS FR M Electric Guitar Features:
- Alder body produces a balanced acoustic tone with equal helpings of lows, mids, and highs
- Bolt-on Speed neck features an easy-playing hand-rubbed urethane finish
- Lightning-fast compound-radius fingerboard boasts rolled edges and 24 jumbo-sized frets
- Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 and SSL-6 pickups arranged in a sonically versatile HSS configuration
- 5-way pickup switching system unleashes everything from glassy chime to hot-rodded crunch to blistering leads
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo squeals and dives without wrecking your tuning
- Dual-action truss rod enables you to make easy neck adjustments
- Die-cast tuning machines offer rock-solid tuning stability
- Classic headstock and gleaming chrome hardware
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeSan Dimas Style 1
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss
- ColorAqua Flake
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeSpeed Neck
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Radius12″-16″ compound
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard InlayDots
- Number of Frets22
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.6875″
- Nut MaterialFloyd Rose Locking
- Bridge/TailpieceFloyd Rose 1000 Locking Tremolo
- TunersCharvel-Branded Die-cast
- Neck PickupSeymour Duncan SSL-6 Flat Strat Single-coil
- Middle PickupSeymour Duncan SSL-6 Flat Strat RWRP Single-coil
- Bridge PickupSeymour Duncan TB-4 JB Humbucker
- Controls1 x volume, 1 x tone
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch