*CHIP IN HEADSTOCK IMAGED*
DeMartini’s Signature Sound and Style
Ratt’s most esteemed guitarist may have retro taste when it comes to the custom snakeskin finish on this Warren DeMartini Signature Snake Pro Mod solidbody electric guitar, but when he takes an axe on the road, he grabs a high-tech model that can deliver the performance he needs, show after show. You’ll get these same custom tweaks in this Pro Mod series Dinky, including an accessible truss rod wheel at the base of the neck, jaw-dropping Seymour Duncan tone, and a quartersawn maple neck that’s a pure joy to play. Keep reading to find out all about the Warren DeMartini Signature Snake Pro Mod Dinky.
Get ready to RATT and roll with custom Seymour Duncan pickup tone
If you dig tight and clear rhythms the way guitarists do, and you bask in rich and blooming leads that seem to sustain for days, then the Warren DeMartini Signature Snake Pro Mod is the kind of electric guitar that you’ll get a real kick out of. Like many discerning guitarists, Warren DeMartini knows exactly what he wants out of his axe, which is why he worked closely with Seymour Duncan to produce a custom humbucker to deliver an extremely satisfying bridge tone. Rounding that out in the neck position is a classic Duncan Quarter Pound Strat single-coil pickup.
Pro Mod touches include DeMartini’s favorite performance tweaks
Charvel’s Pro Mod series began as a way to provide custom shop favorite mods at a more affordable price point, and this Warren DeMartini Signature Snake Pro Mod is a perfect example. In addition to the cool snakeskin graphic finish inspired by one of Warren DeMartini’s 1980s guitars, this guitar includes Charvel’s handy truss rod mod, which makes it a reliable, road-ready guitar you can easily tune up. Similarly, the Floyd Rose FRT-O1000 double-locking tremolo bridge lets you wail away like a rockstar, without worrying about slipping out of tune.
Quartersawn neck and compound-radius fretboard play like a dream
The Charvel Warren DeMartini Signature Snake Pro Mod features a 1-piece quartersawn maple neck. Usually only found on higher-end guitars, quartersawn necks provide extra strength and stability. Besides looking good, the straight grain of quartersawn necks is about 50% more stable than plain-sawn necks and less likely to warp, twist, or shrink. Whether you play smooth rhythms or furious leads, you’ll love the feel of the Warren DeMartini Signature Snake Pro Mod’s compound-radius fretboard. With a 12″ radius at the nut, flattening to 16″ at the 12th fret, you’ve got the just-right feel you need to grab chords in the lower positions, while the flatter upper registers allow blazing fast fretwork.
Charvel Warren DeMartini Signature Snake Pro Mod Electric Guitar Features:
- An Pro Mod series version of Ratt guitarist Warren DeMartini’s custom guitar
- Decked out with signature DeMartini touches, including a cool snakeskin graphic
- Seymour Duncan pickup combination delivers signature DeMartini tone
- 1-piece quartersawn maple neck offers amazing sustain and stability
- 12″ to 16″ compound-radius fretboard chords beautifully and flattens out for shredding
- Truss rod mod makes it easy to adjust your action on the road
- Floyd Rose FRT-O1000 double-locking tremolo bridge lets you bend with total confidence
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeDinky
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishUrethane
- Neck MaterialQuartersawn Maple
- Neck ShapeSpeed Neck
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Radius12″-16″ compound
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard InlayDots
- Number of Frets22 Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.6875″
- Nut MaterialBlack Plastic
- Bridge/TailpieceFloyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo
- TunersCharvel Non-Locking
- Neck PickupSeymour Duncan Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 Single-Coil Strat
- Bridge PickupSeymour Duncan Custom Design Warren DeMartini
- Controls1 x master volume
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch
There are no reviews yet.