Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Mahogany Neck, Indian Laurel Fingerboard, Tremotone Tailpiece, and 2 Humbucking Pickups – California Coral
Classic Crestwood Custom Style, Circa 1963
Celebrate a century and a half of Epiphone excellence with the 150th Anniversary Crestwood Custom! This guitar’s slick style comes straight out of the early 1960s, sporting an asymmetrical double-cut mahogany body that permits full access to all 22 frets on the ’60s SlimTaper “D” Indian laurel-on-mahogany neck. From the Batwing headstock to the swooping pickguard to the “e” emblazoned Tremotone tailpiece, the Epiphone 150th Anniversary Crestwood Custom represents the epitome of Epiphone style. However, a vintage-inspired axe is nothing without vintage-inspired sound — luckily, Epiphone loaded this 6-string up with true Gibson-made mini-humbucker pickups for a clear, articulate hum-canceling punch that splits the difference between single-coil and humbucker. Capture the vintage-correct vibe of Epiphone’s iconic double-cut solidbody with the Epiphone 150th Anniversary Crestwood Custom!
Premium Gibson-made mini-humbucking pickups
To celebrate a century and a half of instrument-making expertise, Epiphone dug deep into their history, all the way back to the days when Gibson and Epiphone instruments were built in the very same Kalamazoo, Michigan, factory. The Epiphone 150th Anniversary Crestwood Custom is clearly a visual tribute to that lauded era, but two Gibson-made mini-humbucking pickups seal the sonic deal with a vintage-inspired tone straight out of the ’60s. What do they sound like? Gibson mini-humbuckers split the difference between the full-bodied warmth of a humbucker and the sparkling, defined top end of a single-coil. It’s a remarkably versatile hum-canceling pickup design that many guitarists liken to a hot-rodded T-style pickup, equally at home dishing out snarling dirty tones, sparkling cleans, and everything else in between.
Fast-playing ’60s SlimTaper “D” profile
The Epiphone 150th Anniversary Crestwood Custom’s mahogany neck sports a vintage-correct ’60s SlimTaper profile — a thin and speedy shape that facilitates fervent fretwork from the base of the neck all the way up to the 22nd fret. The neck is capped with a smooth slab of Indian laurel in a 12-inch radius, and it’s all finished off with a distinctive set of oval-shaped mother-of-pearl inlays. Finally, the Epiphone 150th Anniversary Crestwood Custom’s deep set-in neck joint ties it all together with unimpeded access to the even the highest register notes.
Complete with vintage-correct Crestwood style
Boasting looks straight out of the swinging ’60s, the Epiphone 150th Anniversary Crestwood Custom pulls out all the vintage-correct aesthetic stops! This guitar’s asymmetrical double-cut body, 6-in-line “batwing” headstock (supposedly meant to mirror an “E”), and swooping pickguard mirror the Crestwood Custom’s high-class 1963 makeover. However, the pièce de resistance is found in the Epiphone 150th Anniversary Crestwood Custom’s idiosyncratic Tremotone tailpiece — a rock-solid tremolo system that’s simply bursting with vintage style, complete with Epiphone’s iconic “e” design inlaid into a wooden plate.
Epiphone 150th Anniversary Crestwood Custom Electric Guitar Features:
- Vintage-inspired Crestwood Custom, celebrating 150 years of Epiphone excellence
- Double-cut mahogany body offers full access to the mahogany neck’s 22 frets
- ’60s SlimTaper “D” neck profile offers a fast, speedy feel that allows you to glide up and down the neck with impunity
- Indian laurel fingerboard in easy-playing 12-inch radius, finished off with unique oval-shaped mother-of-pearl inlays
- Dual Gibson-made mini-humbucker pickups unleash a fiery humbucker-meets-single-coil punch, with crystalline highs and full-bodied lows
- LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge and Tremotone allow for expressive vibrato with top-class tuning reliability
- Premium Wilkinson tuners to keep your tuning lock tight
- Vintage-inspired aesthetic appointments, including a 6-in-line Batwing headstock, swooping pickguard, and asymmetrical body horns
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeCrestwood
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Body FinishPolyurethane
- ColorCalifornia Coral
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck Shape60’s Slim Taper D Shape
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialIndian Laurel
- Fingerboard InlayMother of Pearl Oval
- Number of Frets22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length24.75″
- Nut MaterialGraph Tech
- Bridge/TailpieceLockTone Tune-O-Matic & Tremotone Vibrato
- Neck PickupGibson Mini Humbucker
- Bridge PickupGibson Mini Humbucker
- Controls2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch