Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Hollowbody Electric Guitar with Layered Maple Body, Mahogany/Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups – Aged Antique Natural
The Epitome of Epiphone Archtop Elegance
The 150th Anniversary Zephyr DeLuxe Regent is an alluring throwback to Epiphone’s pre-Gibson 1950s era, a time when Epiphone’s archtops were considered some of the finest instruments available in America. This instrument’s fully hollow layered maple body grants a crisp, airy acoustic resonance straight out of the jazz age, while the robust 5-piece mahogany/maple neck’s medium “C” profile forms a comfortable platform for intricate melodic leads and all manner of chordal complexity. Period-correct appointments abound, from the glassy 12-inch-radius ebony fingerboard’s mother-of-pearl historic cloud inlays to the floating wooden bridge, gorgeous Epiphone historic tuners, and beyond. A pair of Epiphone NY Mini Humbucker pickups ties everything together with a clear, present tone that slices right through the humbucker/single-coil paradigm. In short, the Epiphone 150th Anniversary Zephyr DeLuxe is a top-class archtop through and through.
Comfortably curved medium “C” neck profile
Full but not unwieldy, the medium “C” profile found on the 150th Anniversary Zephyr DeLuxe Regent is a favorite of guitarists of all styles and backgrounds. The profile is certainly much more manageable than the baseball-bat neck found on many 1950s archtops, and it’s a supremely comfortable platform for jazzy chord work to deep, bluesy leads. Moreover, this guitar’s neck is built with a stout 5-piece mahogany/maple design for seriously sturdy stability. It’s all finished with a glassy ebony fingerboard in an easy-playing 12-inch radius, capped with gorgeous mother-of-pearl historic cloud inlays.
Acoustic-like full hollowbody tone
If lush resonance and rich, airy tone are on your must-have list of tonal requirements, nothing beats a full hollowbody archtop like the Epiphone 150th Anniversary Zephyr DeLuxe Regent. Stunning layered maple forms this guitar’s top, sides, and back for a clear and crisp tone that simply blooms with opulent overtones, making even the simplest fingerboard work shine with beauty. Paired with a duo of Epiphone NY Mini Humbucker pickups, the 150th Anniversary Zephyr DeLuxe Regent is more than ready to tackle mellow jazz, biting blues, and soulful, rootsy rock.
A plethora of pre-Gibson Epiphone appointments
As you might have guessed from the 150th Anniversary Zephyr DeLuxe’s ornate appearance, Epiphone’s pre-Gibson archtop instruments were (and still very much are) renowned for their extravagant aesthetics. Blooming cloud and flower mother-of-pearl inlays, glittering gold hardware, premium tuners — every inch of the 150th Anniversary Zephyr is decked to the nines to enrapture the eyes of both you and your audience. Even the octagonal knobs and distinctive pickup mounting system are straight from the vintage Zephyr blueprint, yielding an instrument that might as well have come straight out of the 1950s.
Epiphone 150th Anniversary Zephyr DeLuxe Regent Hollowbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Inspired by Epiphone’s pre-Gibson days as one of America’s premier archtop builders
- Layered maple body produces a crisp, airy, and exceedingly resonant tone
- Stout 5-piece mahogany/maple neck in a medium “C” profile that’s sure to please players of all styles
- 12-inch-radius ebony fingerboard studded with beautiful mother-of-pearl historic cloud inlays
- Dual Epiphone NY Mini Humbucker pickups deliver a warm, balanced response that’s a natural fit for old-school jazz, blues, and lower-gain rock
- Classic floating wooden bridge and trapeze tailpiece offer a rich, mellow tone with stunning overtones
- A plethora of aesthetic features inspired by the original Zephyr, including vintage-style octagonal knobs, Epiphone historic tuners, flower headstock inlay, 3-ply binding, and custom period-style pickup mounts
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeHollowbody
- Body ShapeZephyr DeLuxe Regent
- Body MaterialLayered Maple
- Top MaterialLayered Maple
- Body FinishPolyurethane
- ColorAged Antique Natural
- Neck Material5-piece Mahogany/Maple
- Neck ShapeMedium C
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialEbony
- Fingerboard InlayMother of Pearl Cloud
- Number of Frets20
- Scale Length25.51″
- Nut MaterialGraph Tech
- Bridge/TailpieceFloating; Ebony & Vintage Trapeze
- TunersEpiphone Historic Machine Heads
- Neck PickupEpiphone NY Mini Humbucker
- Bridge PickupEpiphone NY Mini Humbucker
- Controls2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch