Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Maple Top, Maple Neck, Ebony. Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups – Sensation, Antique Silverburst
Epiphone’s Take on Adam Jones’ Iconic 6-string Tool
Epiphone’s Adam Jones Les Paul Custom Art Collection is a stunning tribute series to one of metal’s most inventive guitarists, with each model boasting beautiful artwork taken straight from Adam’s personal collection. Just like Adam’s own #1, this Les Paul Custom sports a feature set unique to late ’70s Gibson instruments; the body is a classic maple-on-mahogany construction, but the neck’s 3-piece maple design offers enhanced stability — it’s even further upgraded with a sleek piece of ebony for the fingerboard! Under the hood, a bridge-position Seymour Duncan Distortion delivers the same searing high-gain tones found on many a Tool album, while the Epiphone ProBucker Custom offers a tamer PAF-style shimmer for your cleaner moments. Lastly, the Epiphone Adam Jones Les Paul Custom Art Collection sports all the elegance of a late ’70s Les Paul Custom with multi-ply binding on just about every surface and a moody Silverburst finish.
Over “Forty Six & 2” tonal possibilities
The dual-humbucker configuration of a neck-position Epiphone ProBucker Custom and a Seymour Duncan Distortion bridge pickup gives the Epiphone Adam Jones Les Paul Custom a vast sonic palette to paint with — from the crushing high-octane metal riffage that serves as Adam’s calling card to articulate and atmospheric cleans. Plus, while this combo is a no-brainer when venturing into heavier territory à la Tool, it boasts an exceptional level of versatility that allows you to cover just about any sonic application with ease.
’70s-style neck for enhanced stability
True to Adam’s ’79 instrument, the Epiphone Adam Jones Les Paul Custom Art Collection comes equipped with a ’70s-style 3-piece maple neck. Compared to the standard mahogany found on almost all other Les Pauls, this guitar’s neck is far more resistant to warping, twisting, and change due to environmental factors. The neck is then topped with an elegant piece of ebony for a fast feel, and finally carved into the Adam Jones Custom Profile — a rounded “C” shape that guitarists find eminently comfortable from the first fret all the way up to the 22nd.
Highly limited Custom Art Collection
What makes this Les Paul a part of the highly exclusive Adam Jones Les Paul Custom Art Collection? Well, while it boasts the endlessly cool aesthetics of Adam’s iconic Silverburst Les Paul Custom on the front, the back of each model features gorgeous artwork straight from Adam’s personal collection. Boasting designs from a range of artists, each axe in the series is limited to a strict 800 pieces worldwide — make sure to pick up an Epiphone Adam Jones Les Paul Custom Art Collection from us before they disappear for good!
Epiphone Adam Jones Les Paul Custom Art Collection Electric Guitar Features:
- Inspired by Adam Jones of Tool’s ’79 Silverburst Les Paul Custom
- Mahogany body with a maple top delivers legendary Les Paul sustain with just a touch of high-end bite
- 3-piece maple neck with ’70s-style volute greatly enhances structural stability
- Elegant ebony fingerboard with eye-catching block inlays
- Hot Seymour Duncan Distortion pickup in the bridge position unlocks searing high-gain riffage
- Neck-position Epiphone ProBucker delivers articulate PAF-style tones
- Rock-solid Epiphone LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge and tailpiece
- Gorgeous Les Paul Custom adornments, including multi-ply binding on the top, back, and headstock
- Custom “Sensation” artwork by Korin Faught on the backside
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeLes Paul
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Top MaterialMaple
- ColorAntique Silverburst
- Neck Material3-piece Maple
- Neck ShapeAdam Jones Custom Profile
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialEbony
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Blocks
- Number of Frets22
- Scale Length24.75″
- Nut Width1.693″
- Nut MaterialTusq
- Bridge/TailpieceEpiphone LockTone Tone-O-Matic
- Neck PickupEpiphone ProBucker Custom Humbucker (reverse mounted)
- Bridge PickupSeymour Duncan SH-6 Distortion Humbucker
- Controls2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch