Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Hollowbody Electric Guitar with Spruce Top, Maple Back and Sides, Maple Neck, Laurel Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups – Vintage Sunburst
Check Out This Premium Archtop Hollowbody
The Epiphone Broadway is a topflight archtop jazz box with a powerful sound and envy-provoking looks. This hollowbody electric guitar boasts a select spruce top, which produces a direct, punchy tone, as well as layered maple back and sides. The Broadway’s maple neck features an exceedingly comfortable SlimTaper ’60s “C” profile, while its 20-fret, 12-inch-radius Indian laurel fingerboard ensures off-the-charts playability. This timeless instrument includes a pair of vintage-inspired Alnico Classic Pro humbuckers with independent volume and tone knobs for each pickup, along with a 3-way selector switch. You get world-class hardware, including an adjustable floating pau ferro bridge, a Frequensator split-trapeze tailpiece, Wilkinson tuners, and a Graph Tech nut. Head-turning gold hardware, cream binding, mother-of-pearl block-style fingerboard inlays with abalone “V” inserts, and a mother-of-pearl headstock inlay put the finishing touches on the Broadway’s classic aesthetics. Players yearning for a killer jazz box with spotlight-ready appeal will be completely stupefied by the Epiphone Broadway.
The king of the archtops
For over 80 years, classic Epiphone hollowbody archtops such as their Broadway have been the stuff of legend. Back when Epi Stathopoulo first produced this remarkable instrument, guitar amplification was still in its infancy, so its larger-than-average body was considered something of a necessity to achieve the acoustic projection that bolstered its electric voice. Today, the rich resonance of this curvaceous jazz box helps to draw out an expanded range of tone, which is why many modern artists continue to swear by this magnificent axe.
Although the natural acoustic projection of the Epiphone Broadway is nothing short of impressive, you’re still going to play plugged-in whenever you take the stage. That’s when you’ll hear the magic of its vintage-style electronics in action. Epiphone loaded this iteration of the Broadway with a pair of Alnico Classic Pro humbuckers, each with its volume and tone knob. This pickup pair gives you a massive range of fat, warm tone that is perfect for both lead and rhythm work.
Adorned with choice appointments
From its authentic Frequensator split-trapeze tailpiece to its set of Wilkinson tuning machines, Epiphone graced the Broadway archtop with a full complement of elegant gold hardware. As soon as the stage lights alight on these appointments, you can bet your audience will take note. But all that glitters on this fabulous guitar isn’t gold — there’s also the traditional pearloid and abalone block and “V” fret markers and a matching headstock inlay. Top it off with a curvaceous, vintage-style floating pickguard, and there’s no denying this Broadway guitar is a stunner.
Epiphone Broadway Hollowbody Electric Guitar Features:
- A magnificent jumbo archtop electric guitar with roots running back to the big band era
- Select spruce top produces a direct, punchy tone
- Layered maple back and sides offer plenty of projection and bite
- Maple neck features an exceedingly comfortable SlimTaper ’60s “C” profile
- 20-fret, 12-inch-radius Indian laurel fingerboard ensures off-the-charts playability
- Vintage-inspired Alnico Classic Pro humbuckers with independent volume and tone knobs for each pickup
- Gold hardware, pearloid and abalone inlays, and floating pickguard complement the natural beauty of this instrument
- Authentic Frequensator split trapeze tailpiece, floating pau ferro bridge, and Wilkinson tuning machines ensure tuning stability
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeHollowbody
- Body ShapeBroadway
- Body MaterialMaple
- Top MaterialSpruce
- Body FinishPolyurethane
- ColorVintage Sunburst
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeSlimTaper ’60s C
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialIndian Laurel
- Fingerboard InlayMother-of-Pearl Block with Abalone ‘V’ Insert
- Number of Frets20
- Scale Length24.75″
- Nut Width1.6875″
- Nut MaterialGraph Tech
- Bridge/TailpieceAdjustable Floating Pau Ferro with Frequensator Split Trapeze Tailpiece
- Neck PickupEpiphone Alnico Classic PRO Humbucker
- Bridge PickupEpiphone Alnico Classic PRO Humbucker
- Controls2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch