Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Blues-rocker Emily Wolfe’s Snarling Signature Guitar
Austin-based singer, songwriter, and axe-slinger Emily Wolfe has captured the attention of guitarists with her ferocious brand of modern blues-rock music. A tone chaser through and through, Emily’s signature sound is aggressive, fuzz laden, and dripping in reverb and delay — echoing guitar trailblazers such as Josh Homme and Jack White, mixed with the Texas-sized swagger of Stevie Ray Vaughan. Her guitar of choice? Emily is all about semi-hollowbodies, from her beloved Gibson ES-335 to her constant touring companion, the Epiphone Sheraton. The Epiphone Emily Wolfe Sheraton Stealth is her stunning spin on the latter. Decked out in a sumptuous black aged gloss finish, it’s outfitted with a set of scorching-hot Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers and premium appointments, including a ‘60s SlimTaper “C” profile neck, electrifying lightning bolt fingerboard inlays, and Trini Lopez-style diamond F-holes. Chock-full of attitude, the Emily Wolfe Sheraton Stealth is a hot-rodded mayhem-inducing instrument fit for the boldest guitar players!
Classic Sheraton shape with diamond F-holes
Crafted from layered maple, the Emily Wolfe Sheraton Stealth has a comfortable feel. It yields a natural bell-like sound, with notes springing to life and gently decaying into a sonorous sustain. A ‘60s SlimTaper “C” profile neck invites you to explore the expanse of its Indian Laurel fingerboard, whether you’re banging out country chords down low or climbing up to the higher frets for nimble lead work. The neck terminates in a ‘60s Kalamazoo-style compact headstock, decorated with a mother-of-pearl tree of life inlay on the front and Emily’s yellow wolf icon stalking on the back.
Vintage-flavored alnico humbuckers with modern bite
When designing the Sheraton Stealth, Emily Wolfe and Epiphone scrutinized every detail, auditioning numerous pickup combinations to find just the right voice to amplify her signature blues-rock sonic brew. Eventually, they landed on Epiphone’s Alnico Classic PRO Buckers. Featuring Alnico V magnets, the Alnico Classic PRO Buckers lean vintage but exhibit a modern bite and healthy midrange punch. They especially excel at feeding dirt boxes and driving the front end of tube amps. Combined with premium CTS pots, including individual pickup volume controls and a single tone knob, this hellacious pair of Wolfe p’ups guarantee a tone that can’t be tamed!
Premium lightly aged gold hardware package
The Emily Wolfe Sheraton Stealth rounds out its high-performance specs with a lightly aged gold hardware package, featuring Grover Rotomatic tuners, black top hat knobs with gold inserts, and a rock-solid LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge and a LockTone Stop Bar tailpiece. Additionally, it’s equipped with a Graph Tech nut that puts the kibosh on string binding, ensuring a crisp sound and clean intonation — even when you’re chugging hard or performing howling bends.
Epiphone Emily Wolfe Sheraton Stealth Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Austin-based blues-rocker Emily Wolfe’s signature guitar
- Comfortable semi-hollowbody shape crafted from layered maple with diamond F-holes
- ‘60s SlimTaper “C” profile neck invites full-range playing
- Compact ‘60s Kalamazoo-style headstock with mother-of-pearl tree of life inlay
- 2 Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers are vintage-voiced with a modern edge
- Snappy Indian Laurel fingerboard with mother-of-pearl block and abalone lightning bolt inlays
- Premium CTS pots in a 2 Volume/1 Tone configuration
- Rock-solid Tune-o-matic bridge and LockTone Stop Bar tailpiece
- Premium Grover Rotomatic tuners and Graph Tech Nut
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSemi-hollowbody
- Body ShapeEmily Wolfe Sheraton Stealth
- Body MaterialMaple
- Body FinishAged Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck Shape’60s Slim Taper
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialIndian Laurel
- Fingerboard InlayPearloiid Blocks with Abalone Lightning Bolts
- Number of Frets22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length24.724″
- Nut Width1.693″
- Nut MaterialGraph Tech NuBone
- Bridge/TailpieceEpiphone Locking Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stopbar Taiilpiece
- TunersGrover Rotomatic
- Neck PickupEpiphone Alnico Classic PRO Humbucker
- Bridge PickupEpiphone Alnico Classic PRO Humbucker
- Controls2 x volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch
- StringsGibson, .010-.046
- Case/Gig BagSoftshell Case