*IN NEAR MINT CONDITION, VERY MINOR PLAY WEAR*
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
The Epiphone Les Paul Blackback custom electric guitar is a limited-edition instrument that is from the “Inspired by Gibson” collection. This custom guitar is the “tuxedo” version of Les Paul’s innovative solidbody that he designed himself back in the 1950s. This Blackback has all the original specs and appointments of the original along with a custom-style mahogany body and high-quality hardware. This electric guitar is warm and stylish with a durability that can handle any gig work while still delivering you that classic Les Paul sound and style that is so renowned, with a “tuxedo” flair.
Legendary Acoustics With Modern Features
This Les Paul has a custom mahogany body with a glossy finish and SlimTaper neck profile which adds to its playability. There is also a 22-fret ebony fingerboard with pearloid block inlays for a comfortable feel and classy look. This electric guitar has a LockTone ABR bridge with Grover rotomatic tuners so you can easily dial-in to your tone with precision. With a single-cutaway solid body this limited-edition guitar has tons of vintage warmth and a full-bodied sound.
Custom High-Quality Features With a Vintage Tone
This Epiphone Les Paul has high-quality custom gold hardware, a stopbar tail piece, GraphTech nut and dual ProBucker humbuckers with CTS electronics for transparent, articulate acoustics. A perfect way to honor the original 1950s “tuxedo” design this limited-edition guitar provides a classic Les Paul sound with a custom-style and superior features. The Epiphone Les Paul Blackback custom electric guitar is here to deliver you vintage warmth but with added versatility, so that you can let your signature sound come through even more, with creamy tones no matter what musical genre you decide to play.
- Mahogany body and neck
- SlimTaper neck profile
- LockTone ABR bridge
- Grover Rotomatic tuners
- Dual ProBucker pickups
- Body Type: Single-Cutaway Solidbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Neck shape: Slim Taper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75″
- Truss rod: Standard
- Material: Ebony
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Nut width/material: 1.69″/Graph Tech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Push/pull volume knobs with coil-split series/parallel
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: LockTone ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Sealed High-ratio
- Color: Gold