- Weight: 8.70lbs
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Mahogany Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups – Ebony
Paying Tribute to the Les Pauls of Generations Past
The Les Paul Custom was one of the classiest of the Gibson line. After Les Paul himself requested a high-end version of his signature model, the Les Paul Custom was born. Featuring an all-mahogany body, an ebony fingerboard, decadent binding, and ornate inlay work, he got what he asked for. The Epiphone Les Paul Custom faithfully re-creates the magic of the original Les Paul Custom down to the tiniest detail. It’s made with the same mahogany body, features gorgeous binding and inlays, and sounds killer when you plug it in. The SlimTaper neck profile ensures playability while reliable tuning machines make sure your tuning is spot on. The Epiphone Les Paul Custom is the kind of guitar that you don’t want to pass up.
There’s something about the Les Paul that has captivated guitarists for the better part of six decades. Players around agree that it’s one of the best looking guitars in Epiphone’s lineup. The classy finish is complemented by stunning gold hardware, multi-ply binding, block inlays on the fingerboard, and an inlaid Gibson diamond on the headstock. The classic Les Paul aesthetic has never looked as good as it does on the Epiphone Les Paul Custom.
Traditional tonewood combination
The Epiphone Les Paul Custom doesn’t just look good, it feels like a classic solidbody too. The Custom-style all-mahogany body is warm and resonant. Next, the mahogany neck is carved into Epiphone’s SlimTaper profile for speed and comfort. Finally, a genuine ebony fingerboard is added for a smooth feel and added bite. You can count on the Epiphone Les Paul Custom to create rich, well-balanced tones.
Epiphone’s acclaimed ProBucker pickups
The key ingredient to the Les Paul’s early success was the PAF humbucking pickup. The first of its kind to hit the mainstream, the Patent Applied For humbuckers defined the sound of a generation with their fat tone and clear response. With the price of vintage PAFs skyrocketing, Epiphone set out to create their own PAF-style pickup. Thus, the ProBucker humbucking pickup was born. Inspired by the original PAF sound, these pickups pump out full overwound tones with incredible clarity. When you plug in, you’ll instantly recognize the signature Les Paul punch.
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Classic look and great tone; all in an affordable package
- Mahogany body adds warmth and resonance
- Ebony fingerboard feels great under your fingers
- Dual volume and tone controls let you shape your sound
- SlimTaper neck profile is fast and comfortable
- Multi-ply binding looks great onstage
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeLes Paul Custom
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Body FinishGloss
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck ShapeSlim Taper
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialEbony
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Blocks
- Number of Frets22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length24.75″
- Nut Width1.693″
- Nut MaterialGraphTech
- Bridge/TailpieceLockTone ABR Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- TunersKidney-style Tuners
- Neck PickupProBucker-2 Humbucker
- Bridge PickupProBucker-3 Humbucker
- Controls2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch