- Weight: 8.27lbs
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Mahogany Neck, Indian Laurel Fretboard, and 1 Single-coil Pickup – Tobacco Burst
A Straightforward Rock Guitar
The Epiphone Les Paul Junior solidbody electric guitar packs everything you need to rock, with nothing else to get in your way. When you’re more focused on your music than your gear, a single pickup is all you need. And when that pickup is the P-90 Pro single-coil pickup, your amplifier is in for a treat. With just volume and tone controls you can make the Les Paul Junior sing, bark, and scream at your whim. At one end you have a premium Graph Tech nut to enhance your tone and tuning stability. At the other end, you’ve got premium CTS electronics to maintain your sonic integrity. Spend some time getting to know the Epiphone Les Paul Junior, and we’re sure you’ll be impressed.
Iconic tone from a single P-90 Pro pickup
The P-90 Pro single-coil pickup in the Epiphone Les Paul Junior is designed with many of the features of the original P-90 pickups created by Seth Lover in the ’50s. It’s a sensitive pickup that responds amazingly well to the nuances of your picking. Dig in and it starts to growl with a vocal-like quality. Played cleanly, the sound is rich and sparkling. If you love the articulation of single-coil pickups, but want a bit more girth to your tone, the P-90 Pro pickup is the perfect choice.
Iconic Les Paul heritage
Since its release in the early 1950s, the Les Paul has been one of the most popular solidbody electric guitars in the world. It’s used in genres ranging from country to metal and can be found in the hands of players as diverse as Zakk Wylde, Neil Young, and the man whose name adorns the headstock. These beauties are capable of sounds that are rich, warm, and clear, while they can get aggressive, cutting, and mean with little effort. Just about every guitarist has a Les Paul in their collection — and for good reason.
Quality tonewoods and components
The Epiphone Les Paul Junior sings with all the fatness and clarity of its more expensive cousins. That’s due in large part to the body’s mahogany construction. Mahogany is a well-known tonewood for its mix of harmonic richness and impressive sustain. The sonic excellence is enhanced further by the Graph Tech nut, which offers better tone and better tuning stability than plastic nuts.
Epiphone Les Paul Junior Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- The classic rock guitar at a value-packed price
- Premium components include Graph Tech nut and CTS electronics
- P-90 Pro single-coil pickup delivers snappy tone with rich midrange
- 12″ fretboard radius with medium-jumbo frets for comfortable playability
- Lightning Bar wrap-around bridge and vintage tuners complete the iconic look
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeLes Paul Junior
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Body FinishGloss
- ColorTobacco Burst
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck ShapeVintage ’50s
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialIndian Laurel
- Fingerboard InlayWhite Dots
- Number of Frets22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length24.75″
- Nut Width1.692″
- Nut MaterialGraphTech NuBone
- Bridge/TailpieceLightning Bar Wrap Around
- TunersEpiphone Deluxe Vintage
- Bridge PickupP-90 PRO Dogear Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone