Call For Price
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Flame Maple Veneer Top, Mahogany Neck, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups – Trans Blue
A Gorgeous Les Paul Standard for a Song
The Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plustop Pro packs a punch. Sporting ProBucker pickups with coil tapping and a stunning AAA flame maple veneer top, this impressive solidbody electric guitar gives you legendary LP tone and playability – as well as jaw-dropping good looks – at an amazing price. With the Les Paul Standard Plustop Pro, you can play nuanced rhythm parts with a chiming single-coil setting on the neck pickup, then launch into a face-melting humbucking lead. We’re talking serious tonal versatility. No matter your musical genre, you’ll love the Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plustop Pro.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Pro Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- A universe of tone from tapped ProBuckers
- The Les Paul backstory
- With a Les Paul, you’re in good company
A universe of tone from tapped ProBuckers
The ProBuckers on the Les Paul Standard Plustop Pro feature Alnico II magnets – the same as sought-after vintage PAF humbuckers – for rich, warm tone with a crystalline high and a tight bottom. With a ProBucker-2 in the neck position and a (slightly overwound) ProBucker-3 in the bridge position, crank your gain and you can do some serious damage. We’re talking legendary Les Paul fat, snarling tone served up with days of sustain. Excited? There’s more. You also get coil tapping, controlled by push-pull volume pots, giving you an infinite variety of sounds from single-coil spank to full humbucker shred. This Paul is a tone machine.
The Les Paul backstory
The Les Paul backstory actually started with an instrument dubbed The Log. In the early 1940s, in a quest for an electric guitar that would sustain for days, Les Paul – the legendary guitarist and inventor – fashioned what may well have been the first solidbody guitar from a length of common 4″ x 4″ lumber. For appearances (and possibly playing comfort), Les sawed an Epiphone hollowbody in half and attached the two wings to either side of The Log. Les continued to develop the idea through a series of prototypes, ultimately resulting in the classic solidbody guitar we know and love.
With a Les Paul, you’re in good company
From rock to fusion (and beyond), the Les Paul’s surly snarl has virtually defined attitude-laden overdrive guitar sound. Legendary guitarists such as Jimmy Page, Al Di Meola, Alex Lifeson, Slash, and countless others have forged their signature sounds with a sunburst Les Paul. Epiphone now gives you the opportunity to experience that one-of-a-kind tone and look at an amazingly affordable price with the Les Paul Standard Plustop Pro. What’s more, the Plustop Pro comes with Epiphone’s Limited Lifetime Warranty and is backed by Gibson’s 24/7/365 Customer Service – so you know you’re making a solid investment.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plustop Pro Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Mahogany body with AAA flame maple veneer
- Single-ply cream body and neck binding
- Set mahogany neck with 1960’s SlimTaper D profile
- 12″ radius pau ferro fingerboard with trapezoid inlays and 22 medium-jumbo frets
- 2 ProBucker humbucking pickups
- LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge; stopbar tailpiece
- Nickel hardware; 14:1 ratio Grover die-cast tuners
- Clipped-ear headstock with gold Les Paul Model silkscreen
- 2-ply truss rod cover with Les Paul Standard Pro inscription
- Single-ply elevated cream pickguard
- Amber bell knobs; push-pull coil tapping on volume controls
- 3-way selector switch
- Limited Lifetime Warranty backed by Gibson’s 24/7/365 Customer Service
The Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Pro: a gorgeous Paul at an amazing price!