Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Maple Top, Mahogany Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups – Fireburst
Nancy Wilson’s Signature Nighthawk
Capture the sound of Nancy Wilson’s late-period guitar work with the Epiphone Nancy Wilson Nighthawk Fanatic. A rare bird of the guitar world, the Nighthawk was a controversial addition to Gibson’s lineup in 1993, but Nancy appreciated its unique styling and blazing tone that matched her incendiary guitar pyrotechnics — a hallmark of Heart’s hard-rocking sound. Featuring a gorgeous burst finish on a maple-topped mahogany body, the Epiphone Nancy Wilson Nighthawk glows on stage. And, with its 25.5-inch scale, round “C” profile mahogany neck, and an ebony fingerboard, the Nancy Wilson Nighthawk offers up an exceptional, fast-plying feel. Guitarists have long advocated for the Nighthawk, and the Epiphone Nancy Wilson Nighthawk nails the attitude of an awesome oddity!
The Nighthawk — a misunderstood masterpiece
Back in 1993 when the Nighthawk first hit the scene, its 25.5-inch scale, coil-tappable humbuckers, and angular single-cutaway body shape struck a lot of diehard Gibson fans as a serious departure from the traditional style. The model quickly fell out of favor and was discontinued until ’98. A funny thing happened over the next decade as Nighthawks found their way into the hands of a new wave of guitarists via pawnshops, and people started to realize just how cool this tone-loaded axe could be. Now you too can rediscover this distinctive guitar with the Epiphone Nancy Wilson Nighthawk Fanatic signature guitar.
Unique pickup combination dishes up crazy tone
When you behold the Nancy Wilson Nighthawk Fanatic for the first time, one of the things that immediately catches your eye is the unusual pickup combination. In the neck position, a ProBucker mini humbucker delivers a smooth, warmly dark sound with slightly scooped mids and a throaty growl. Sitting in the bridge position, a slanted open-coil ProBucker churns up a chunky tone with plenty of top-end chime and singing sustain, and, like in the original Nighthawk, you can split the coils for even more tonal options.
Stylish appointments and Nancy Wilson custom flourishes
The Nighthawk is arguably one of Gibson’s most fantastical designs, and the Epiphone Nancy Wilson Nighthawk ups the wow factor with cool, custom appointments. The Nancy Wilson Nighthawk sports pearloid twin parallelogram inlays on its striking ebony fingerboard, amber top hat knobs, a luscious burst finish, and vintage-style Epiphone deluxe tuning machines. The Nighthawk’s string-thru design, hardtail bridge, and Graph Tech NuBone nut ensure impeccable tuning stability and rock-solid intonation. Capping off this visual feast is an exclusive truss-rod cover hot stamped with “Fanatic,” the title of Heart’s hard-rocking fifteenth studio album.
Epiphone Nancy Wilson Fanatic Electric Guitar Features:
- Nancy Wilson-spec’d signature Nighthawk
- Gorgeous burst finish on a maple-capped mahogany body
- Fast-playing rounded “C” profile mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard with pearloid twin parallelogram inlays
- 25.5-inch scale increases string tension for brighter high-end and more focused lows
- Unique mini humbucker and slanted open-coil humbucker pickup combination
- Exclusive truss-rod cover hot stamped with “Fanatic”
- String-thru design, hardtail bridge, and Graph Teck NuBone nut
- Vintage-style Epiphone Deluxe tuning machines
- Hardshell case included
Back to navigationTech Specs
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeNancy Wilson Fanatic
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Top MaterialFigured Maple
- Body FinishGloss
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck ShapeRounded C
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialEbony
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Split Parallelograms
- Number of Frets22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.692″
- Nut MaterialGraph Tech NuBone
- Bridge/TailpieceNighthawk Hardtail with String-through body
- TunersEpiphone Deluxe
- Neck PickupProBucker FB720 Humbucker
- Bridge PickupProBucker 3 Slant Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch