Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar with Maple Body, Mahogany Neck, Indian Laurel Fingerboard, and 2 Mini Humbucking Pickups – Natural
The OG Sheraton’s Grand Re-entrance
The original Epiphone Sheraton guitar was only produced from 1959 to 1969, with factory units totaling well under 1,000. Now, Epiphone has revitalized the classic semi-hollowbody as the Sheraton Frequensator, coming decked out with old-age charm and armed with its unique namesake tailpiece — just like the classic models. Epiphone stayed relatively true to vintage specifications, giving the Sheraton Frequensator an all-maple body, mahogany neck, V-block fret inlays, and even the iconic “tree of life” design on the headstock. Furthermore, the guitar dons period-correct mini-humbucking pickups in the form of Epiphone’s neck and bridge ProBuckers, distributing a dynamic range of tones that’ll accommodate everything from hot and crunching classic rock to buttery-smooth jazz. Just pick out your favorite original finish!
In choosing to take after the original specs of the Epiphone Sheraton, a 100% maple center block body was the first significant step. With this brighter tonality and feedback-resistant design, you can expect a fantastic attack with much more naturally articulate and clear responsiveness than other tonewoods. The well-sustaining mahogany neck is also true to the past but houses a smoother Indian laurel fingerboard that only slightly differs from the Sheraton’s original rosewood appointment. Atop the fingerboard are 22 fast-playing frets, marked by the classic mother-of-pearl block inlays that feature Sheraton-correct abalone “V” inserts. Guitarists love that the Sheraton Frequensator is also fully bound, offering a charming cream-colored accenting from head to toe.
Gold mini humbuckers
Mini humbuckers are known for their noise-free focused tone and for showcasing especially present treble and midrange punch. Hence, a set of Epiphone ProBuckers at the bridge and neck of the Sheraton Frequensator was a natural choice! Manifesting such a tonality with hot presence and vintage character makes the Sheraton Frequensator a great candidate for a long list of genres, catching ears from up onstage and soul-speaking while in the studio. Silver and gold top hat knobs offer per-pickup tone and volume controls in addition to a 3-way pickup selector, affording players plenty of tone-sculpting freedom for dialing in the Sheraton Frequensator’s perfect song.
Classic hardware appointments
Wilkinson tuning machines and a LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge encourage dependable intonation integrity, passing over a Graph Tech nut that aids in promoting tonal consistency and buzz-less playability. Anchoring the strings at the far end of the guitar is the namesake Frequensator Split Trapeze tailpiece. This tailpiece provides not only tension relief on the body and better resonance, but an incredibly cool aesthetic as well! Just like the original models, the Sheraton Frequensator is built with performance and propriety in mind.
Epiphone Sheraton Frequensator Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar Features:
- 100% maple center block semi-hollowbody design is bright, articulate, and resists feedback
- Mahogany neck stays true to the original and offers exceptional sustain
- 22-fret Indian laurel fingerboard provides a speedy surface for chording, riffing, and soloing
- Mother-of-pearl block inlays with “V” inserts, full binding, and “tree of life” headstock design pay tribute to the original model
- Epiphone ProBucker mini humbuckers at the bridge and neck offer excellent treble and midrange with a hot, vintage character
- Silver and gold top hat knobs provide per-pickup volume and tone control with a 3-way pickup selector
- Wilkinson tuning machines, LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge, and Graph Tech nut supply fantastic intonation
- Period-correct Frequensator Split Trapeze tailpiece delivers good looks and promotes resonance and body relief
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSemi-hollowbody
- Body ShapeSheraton Frequensator
- Body MaterialMaple
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck ShapeSlimTaper 60’s C
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialIndian Laurel
- Fingerboard InlayMother-of-Pearl Block with Abalone ‘V’ Insert
- Number of Frets22
- Scale Length24.75″
- Nut Width1.6875″
- Nut MaterialGraph Tech
- Bridge/TailpieceLockTone Tune-O-Matic with Frequensator Split Trapeze Tailpiece
- Neck PickupEpiphone ProBucker Mini Humbucker
- Bridge PickupEpiphone ProBucker Mini Humbucker
- Controls2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch