Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Classic USA Casino
The Epiphone USA Casino is a modern version of the legendary hollowbody thinline archtop that the Beatles used throughout their recording career. The band used it to great success on many of their hits, and now, later generations are discovering the allure of the Casino. The hollow maple body gives you a sound that’s warm yet snappy, and the rounded C-profile mahogany neck is comfortable for anything from riffing to rhythm. But the real magic happens in the iconic Dogear P-90 pickups. They deliver a characteristic chimey jangle when you pick clean, and deliver their unmistakable bark when you dig in.
Legendary guitar sounds
There was something magical about the combination of the Casino’s P-90 pickups and the tube amps of the day that resulted in tone that made Beatles songs instantly recognizable. Remember that Paul McCartney started out with the Beatles as a guitarist, and indeed played quite a few of the guitar parts during the band’s illustrious recording career. Paul got his Epiphone Casino in 1962, and immediately altered it for left-hand playing. His hands-down favorite guitar, the Casino can be heard on countless Beatles records, as well as in many of Paul’s post-Beatles recordings. Now that same Casino tone can be yours with the USA Casino.
Dare to sound different
We have many fiercely loyal P-90 fans here. These guitarists know that the P-90 offers a unique tonal palette that is distinct from — and complements — humbuckers and traditional single-coils. Gibson’s first successful single-coil pickup, the P-90 can be heard on countless classic recordings. With its biting treble and high output, the P-90 cleans up nicely when you roll back your guitar’s volume pot. It’s an amazingly versatile pickup with its own brand of grit — a bit brighter, leaner, and less refined than a humbucker, and almost as hot. Hit your amp hard, and the P-90 really wails. Plugged into a proper high-gain tube amp, you can elicit grind, sizzle, and bark that would be impossible with humbuckers — or with other single-coils, for that matter.
Versatile hollowbody tone
With its 3-ply maple/poplar/maple back, top, and sides, the Casino serves up an intoxicating tone cocktail that’s ideal for any style of music. From blues to jazz to rock and beyond, the maple body offers tones that are bright and snappy — yet never harsh, as the guitar’s hollow body cavity tempers the tone with an alluring warmth. Pair that with the set-in solid mahogany neck and premium rosewood fingerboard — which adds a touch of thickness to the tone — and you’ve got a well-balanced instrument for any genre.
Epiphone Casino Archtop Hollowbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Laminated maple/poplar/maple body
- Mahogany rounded C-profile set neck
- Bound rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets and acrylic Parallelogram inlays
- Vintage-style nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Gibson USA P-90 Dogear single-coil pickups
- 2 volume, 2 tone controls; 3-way toggle pickup selector switch
- Handwired electronics with Orange Drop capacitors
- ABR-1 Tune-o-matic bridge; Trapeze tailpiece
- 24.75-inch scale length; 1.68-inch Graph Tech nut
- Vintage Deluxe tuning machines
- Epiphone Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Quality-crafted in the USA
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeHollowbody
- Body ShapeUSA Casino Doublecut
- Body MaterialMaple/Poplar
- Top MaterialMaple/Poplar
- Body FinishGloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- ColorRoyal Tan
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck ShapeRounded C
- Fingerboard MaterialIndian Rosewood
- Fingerboard InlayAcrylic Parallelogram
- Number of Frets22
- Scale Length24.75″
- Nut Width1.687″
- Nut MaterialGraph Tech NuBone
- Bridge/TailpieceABR-1 Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Trapeze Tailpiece
- TunersVintage Deluxe with White Oval buttons
- Neck PickupGibson USA P-90 Dogear Single-coil
- Bridge PickupGibson USA P-90 Dogear Single-coil
- Controls2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch