Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Mahogany Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups – Black
Signature Solidbody from Mastodon’s Bill Kelliher
The LTD Bill Kelliher Sparrowhawk from ESP comes generously equipped and primed for performance. Co-designed by Mastodon co-axeman Bill Kelliher himself, this offset-body axe slings gracefully over the shoulder and sits comfortably on the lap. Its maple-capped mahogany body delivers a taste of that timeless ’50s/’60s-era dual humbucker guitar tone. Meanwhile, its thin “U” mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard offers stellar playability and response. Tonally, a pair of Seymour Duncan Distortion humbuckers with push-pull coil splits and custom gold covers allow Bill’s signature Sparrowhawk to cover loads of ground in a stage or studio environment. A TonePros Locking Tune-o-matic bridge and a set of matching gold LTD locking tuners ensure singing sustain and rock-solid tuning. In short, the LTD Bill Kelliher Sparrowhawk is built for sound, and its unique offset design is built for hours of comfortable play onstage.
Coil-splittable Duncan Distortion pickups
The LTD Bill Kelliher Sparrowhawk comes stock with a matching set of custom-covered Duncan Distortion humbucking pickups. These pickups have made a name for themselves due to their massive output, round lows, and top end that cut through a mix no matter how much gain you pile on. But punishing your preamp tubes is just where the fun begins with this guitar. Independent push-pull coil splitting for both the bridge and neck pickups enable you to drum up virtually any tone your song calls for. That’s a total of eight distinct tones to at your fingertips. These pickups have won over many fans here. And thanks to their smart coil splitting, the Bill Kelliher Sparrowhawk takes them to a whole new sonic level entirely.
Built for high performance and thick grind
The maple-capped mahogany body of the Sparrowhawk harkens back to some legendary guitars from the ’50s and ’60s. It’s reminiscent of those classic set-neck electric guitars, which adds unbelievable sustain to your notes and a thick punch in the midrange. Whether you’re laying down soaring leads or punchy power chords, the mahogany neck, 22 extra-jumbo frets, and ebony fingerboard on the Sparrowhawk feels amazing in your hand and provides killer intonation. The fingerboard is also beautifully decorated with mother-of-pearl block inlays.
ESP LTD Bill Kelliher Sparrowhawk Signature Electric Guitar Features:
- Mastodon guitarist Bill Kelliher’s latest signature guitar
- Maple-capped mahogany body features a unique offset design
- 2 Seymour Duncan Distortion humbuckers deliver firebreathing output
- Independent push-pull coil splits unlock eight distinct tonal combinations
- Fast Thin “U” mahogany neck profile is great for leads and chords
- Locking Tune-o-matic bridge offers impeccable sustain
- LTD locking tuners maximize tuning integrity
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeBill Kelliher Sparrowhawk
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Top MaterialMaple
- Body FinishGloss
- Neck Material3-Piece Mahogany
- Neck ShapeThin U
- Neck JointNeck-through
- Fingerboard MaterialMacassar Ebony
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Blocks
- Number of Frets22, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length24.75″
- Nut Width1.653″
- Nut MaterialPPS
- Bridge/TailpieceTonePros Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- TunersLTD Locking
- Neck PickupSeymour Duncan Distortion Gold Cover Humbucker
- Bridge PickupSeymour Duncan Distortion Gold Cover Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume (push/pull coil-split), 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-split)
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch