Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Maple Top, Mahogany Body, Mahogany Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups – Vintage Silver Sunburst
Signature Solidbody from Mastodon’s Bill Kelliher
The LTD Bill Kelliher Sparrowhawk from ESP comes generously equipped and primed for performance. Co-designed by Mastodon co-axeman Bill Kelliher himself, this offset-body axe slings gracefully over the shoulder and sits comfortably on the lap. Its maple-capped mahogany body delivers a taste of that timeless ’50s/’60s-era dual humbucker guitar tone. Meanwhile, its thin “U” mahogany neck with an ebony fingerboard offers stellar playability and response. Tonally, a pair of Bill’s signature Mojo Tone Hellbender humbuckers unleash a duality spanning raw, raucous riffing to surprisingly lush and glassy cleans. A TonePros Locking Tune-o-matic bridge and a set of LTD locking tuners ensure singing sustain and rock-solid tuning. In short, the LTD Bill Kelliher Sparrowhawk is built for sound, and its unique offset design is built for hours of comfortable play onstage.
Coil-splittable Mojo Tone Hellbender pickups
This LTD Bill Kelliher Sparrowhawk boasts a pair of Bill’s signature Mojo Tone Hellbender humbuckers at the bridge and neck. The magnitude of these humbuckers is massive when played aggressively or with some distortion, displaying their raw and gritty nature that transitions to a strikingly lush and inspiring clean tone. Utilizing a blend of Alnico II and V magnets with ceramic magnets, guitarists around note that these meticulously engineered pickups supply the fast attack and high output that Mastodon fans and general metalheads alike crave from their axes. And thanks to their smart coil splitting, the Bill Kelliher Sparrowhawk takes their tone to a whole new sonic level entirely.
Built for high performance and thick grind
The maple-capped mahogany body of the Sparrowhawk harkens back to some legendary guitars from the ’50s and ’60s. It’s reminiscent of those classic set-neck electric guitars, which adds unbelievable sustain to your notes and a thick punch in the midrange. Whether you’re laying down soaring leads or punchy power chords, the mahogany neck, 22 extra-jumbo frets, and ebony fingerboard on the Sparrowhawk feels amazing in your hand and provides killer intonation. The fingerboard is also beautifully decorated with mother-of-pearl block inlays.
ESP LTD Bill Kelliher Sparrowhawk Signature Electric Guitar Features:
- Mastodon guitarist Bill Kelliher’s latest signature guitar
- Maple-capped mahogany body features a unique offset design
- 2 Mojo Tone Hellbender humbuckers deliver both raw muscle and refreshing cleans
- Independent push-pull coil splits unlock eight distinct tonal combinations
- Fast Thin “U” mahogany neck profile is great for leads and chords
- Locking Tune-o-matic bridge offers impeccable sustain
- LTD locking tuners maximize tuning integrity
- Fret Type:Extra Jumbo
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Bill Kelliher Signature Sparrowhawk
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Maple Cap
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Color:Vintage Silver Sunburst
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Thin U
- Neck Joint:Set Neck
- Fingerboard Material:Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloid Blocks
- Number of Frets:22
- Scale Length:24.75″
- Nut Width:1.653″
- Nut Material:Molded Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece:TonePros Locking Tune-O-Matic
- Tuners:LTD Locking
- Neck Pickup:MojoTone Hell Bender Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:MojoTone Hell Bender Humbucker
- Controls:1 x volume (push/pull coil-split), 1 x tone (push/push coil-split)
- Switching:3-way toggle pickup switch
- Case/Gig Bag:Hardshell Case