Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups – Rainbow Crackle
A Hard Rock Relic Reborn
The 1980s saw a massive uptick in orders for the upstart ESP Tokyo custom shop, driven in large part by stage-ready hard rock guitars like this limited-run LTD Eclipse NT ’87. The modern incarnation of this classic instrument remains faithful to the original in just about every way, right down to the neck carve and finish options. What really sets this T-style guitar apart are the upgraded Seymour Duncan pickups and Tone Pros TOM bridge, which give you ready-to-rock tone and performance from the very first time you strap on and tune up. The Eclipse NT ’87’s archtop mahogany body and maple neck-through construction ground you to your instrument every time you plug in and crank up. And with its 13.8-inch-radius ebony fingerboard, this guitar makes playing power chords and leads a total walk in the park. Push-pull passive electronics even let you access single-coil tones when chunky, funky rhythms and classic crystalline cleans are in order. Looking for a high-performance “T” with throwback good looks? Plug in ESP’s LTD Eclipse NT ’87.
Neck-through sculpted “T” with modern-radiused fingerboard
There’s never been a workhorse quite like the iconic “T,” to which this Eclipse tips its hat. ESP’s LTD Eclipse NT ’87 ups the ante for technical players, modernizing the classic single-cutaway design with a sculpted belly cut and a beautifully arched top to position your picking hand just where you need it for crushing rhythms and searing leads. The rock-solid maple neck-through construction delivers truckloads of heart-stopping sustain into your stage stack of choice. You also get a 13.8-inch-radius ebony fingerboard crowned with 24 extra-jumbo frets to unlock endless creativity up and down the neck.
Seymour Duncan ’59/JB pickup pair
ESP loaded the Eclipse NT ’87 with a time-honored set of Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups for instant access to those mod shop rock tones. First up is the neck pickup. The Seymour Duncan ’59 model gives you creamy PAF cleans with slightly scooped mids and more than enough attitude for hard rock. It’s the perfect laid-back complement to the Duncan JB bridge pickup, whose much hotter output lets you slam on the throttle for extra crunchy riffage. A push-pull tone pot allows you to achieve crystalline single-coil textures, suiting the Eclipse NT ’87 to a wide range of players and styles. The guitarists here are blown away by the massive array of tonal textures that you can coax from the Eclipse NT ’87.
Tone Pros bridge and LTD locking tuners
Players who are choosy about tuning, action, and intonation will delight in the Eclipse NT ’87’s TOM-style Tone Pros bridge/tailpiece and locking LTD tuners. The Tone Pros is a common aftermarket upgrade on many single-cut guitars. Its six adjustable saddles provide precise intonation and enhanced sustain for chords and leads. At the other end of the guitar, a set of LTD locking tuners provides slip-free performance, for stage and studio tuning stability you can depend on.
Part of LTD’s ’87 Reissue Series
Throughout the late 1970s and early 1980s, Tokyo-based Electric Sound Products grew a reputation for producing well-crafted interpretations of classic designs, under both the ESP and Navigator brands. In 1983, high-quality replacement parts from ESP started infiltrating the US market. Popular guitarists of the time, including Helmet’s Page Hamilton, Living Colour’s Vernon Reid, and the Rolling Stones’ Ronnie Wood, were so impressed that they began to commission custom ESP guitars. Coming into their creative own, ESP expanded their design repertoire with bold new body and neck designs and hot-rodded electronics packages aimed at contemporary guitarists looking to push their sonic boundaries. In 1987, ESP launched its updated product line, introducing several imaginative guitars and basses that would become instant classics. ESP’s LTD ’87 Series pulls from the pages of the ESP 1987 catalog, faithfully re-creating the first full set of ESP instruments — designs that would set the course for decades of design innovation.
ESP LTD Eclipse NT ’87 Electric Guitar Features:
- Inspired by ESP’s 1987 Eclipse T-style guitar
- Archtop mahogany body with comfort belly cut
- 3-piece maple neck-through construction enhances stability and sustain
- Push-pull Seymour Duncan ’59/JB humbuckers supply a dizzying array of tonal options
- Modern 13.8-inch-radius Macassar ebony fingerboard plays great for chords and leads
- Tone Pros locking Tune-o-matic bridge/tailpiece streamlines setup and maximizes resonance
- Limited quantities available
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeLTD Eclipse ’87 NT
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Body FinishGloss
- ColorRainbow Crackle
- Neck Material3-Piece Maple
- Neck ShapeThin U
- Neck JointNeck-through
- Fingerboard MaterialMacassar Ebony
- Fingerboard InlayOffset Blocks
- Number of Frets24, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length24.75″
- Nut Width1.653″
- Nut MaterialMolded Plastic
- Bridge/TailpieceTonePros Locking Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- TunersLTD Locking
- Neck PickupSeymour Duncan ’59 Humbucker
- Bridge PickupSeymour Duncan JB Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-split)
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch