Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are vprofessional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Quilted Maple Top, Maple Neck, Maple Fingerboard, 1 Humbucking Pickup, 2 Single-coil Pickups, and Licensed Floyd Rose Tremolo – See Thru Blue
Arched Top and Aggressive Styling
The ESP MH-203QM combines an arched top with aggressive styling, topping it off with a stunning quilted maple top. Experience incredible warmth, sustain, and bite, by way of the maple-capped mahogany body. A versatile trio of ESP Designed pickups are great for everything from straight-up rock to blues to metal. You’ll love the playability afforded by the MH-203QM’s maple neck and smooth maple fingerboard. This neck’s bolt-on construction also supplies you with a quick snap and attack. And for twisting, bending, and dive-bombing, it’s hard to beat the MH-203QM’s Floyd Rose tremolo. The MH-203QM includes a matching headstock and attractive black hardware.
ESP’s MH body style delivers amazing comfort and tone
With feedback from their impressive stable of artists, ESP worked tirelessly to get their MH body style just right. The MH Series is all about comfort, tone, and sustain. When you’re rocking hard night after night, the last thing you need is an axe that hangs on you like a boat anchor. The guitarists here love MH Series guitars. They fit you like a glove, they’re lightweight, and they’re nicely balanced, so you don’t have to expend energy keeping your neck from diving. Try an ESP MH Series guitar on for size. You won’t look back.
ESP Designed pickups deliver an array of tonal textures
To get the most versatility possible, ESP loaded the MH-203QM with a flexible trio of ESP Designed pickups. You’ll find two LS-120M single-coils in the neck and middle positions. These pickups offer glassy cleans and bell-like highs. The MH-203QM features an LH-150B humbucker at the bridge position. This pickup can be used for anything from straight-up rock to blues to metal. So whether you want cleaner tones or high gain, the MH-203QM will get you there.
ESP LTD — a huge value with ESP quality
ESP LTD guitars were created to bring a more affordable version of the classic designs and quality of ESP guitars to a new market. The entire ESP LTD line of instruments features premium tonewoods, quality pickups, and solid hardware for a lifetime of use. An exacting eye for detail and quality means that every instrument is ready to rock when it leaves the factory. An impressive list of signature guitars by some of today’s biggest guitar heroes shows the popularity and respect held by ESP LTD. If you’re looking for the perfect rock or metal guitar, then you need to check out ESP LTD guitars.
ESP MH-203QM Features:
- MH-style guitar with exceptional sustain and wide-ranging tone
- Resonant mahogany body capped with stunning quilted maple
- Bolt-on maple neck with smooth-playing maple fingerboard
- ESP Designed pickups in an HSS configuration deliver an array of tonal textures
- Floyd Rose tremolo for twisting, bending, and dive-bombing
- Matching headstock and attractive black hardware
Back to navigationTech Specs
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeMH
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Top MaterialQuilted Maple
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- ColorSee-thru Blue
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeThin U
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard InlayOffset Blocks
- Number of Frets24, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.653″
- Nut MaterialLocking
- Bridge/TailpieceLTD Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo
- Neck PickupESP LS-120N Single-coil
- Middle PickupESP LS-120M Single-coil
- Bridge PickupESP LH-150B Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch