The ‘68 Customs have become an extremely popular amp series for guitarists who love classic Fender sounds along with toneful modifications that resonate with today’s players.
The ‘68 Custom Pro Reverb™ takes its cues from the original 40-watt model, improving its portability and tonal flexibility by reducing the cabinet size and weight, moving to a single-channel format and single 12” speaker, and adding a middle tone control. The ’68 Custom Pro Reverb also comes with vintage-style two-button foot switch and fitted cover. This refined and upgraded amp is the perfect size and volume for almost any gig, and may be the ultimate pedal-friendly platform. Amplifier comes with vintage-style two-button foot switch and fitted cover.
- Output Power / Output: 40 Watts
- Controls: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Amp Type: Tube
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7
- Power tubes: 2 x 6L6
- Speaker: 12″ Celestion® Neo Creamback
- Unique Features: Modified Pro Reverb circuitry, Lightweight cabinet and Celestion® Neo creamback reduce amp weight to under 35 pounds, reduced negative feedback for more touch sensitivity, genuine Fender tube-driven reverb and grid-bias tremolo, 1968-style silver-panel aluminum trim and silver-turquoise grille cloth, comes with vintage-style two-button foot switch and fitted cover.TUBE CIRCUITRY
Simply put, there’s really nothing quite like the pure, powerful sound of a Fender tube amplifier. For decades, the tonal richness and touch-sensitive dynamics of real tubes have given Fender amps a defining and unmistakable voice, as heard on most professional recordings and performances of the past 60 years—the music you’ve known your whole life.
CLASSIC FENDER REVERB AND TREMOLO
This amp offers luscious spring reverb and rich, pulsating tube-biased tremolo effects. It’s capable of creating incredible ambient sounds ranging from subtle to stupendous with the distinctly pure tone only a Fender amp can offer.
CELESTION® NEO CREAMBACK SPEAKER
Celestion speakers are renowned for their distinct rock-n-roll voice. The Neo Creamback utilizes a neodymium magnet for the same great tone with greatly reduced weight.