- *HANDFUL OF SCRATCHING AND PLAY WEAR THROUGHOUT GUITAR*
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Maple Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups – Walnut Stain
Feel The Groove Of 1972!
The Fender ’72 Telecaster Deluxe brings back a classic and distinctive solidbody electric guitar design. In the early 1970s, rock was moving into a “heavier” era, and players wanted thicker tone and more sustain than most single-coils could offer. The answer was a Telecaster with humbucking pickups designed by the legendary Seth Lover. This ’72 Telecaster Deluxe features those Wide Range pickups, as well as a “C”-shaped neck with a large Strat-style headstock, hardtail Strat bridge, and cool, period-correct appointments. Get the sound of a classic era of rock with the ’72 Telecaster Deluxe!
Fender ’72 Telecaster Deluxe Features:
- Body: Alder
- Color: Walnut Stain
- Neck: Maple, C Shape, polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Frets: 21 Medium-jumbo
- Pickups: Two Wide Range humbucking
- Pickguard: 3-ply black
- Controls: Two volume, two tone
- Switching: 3-way
- Tuners: Vintage F
- Bridge: Vintage Strat string through body hardtail
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Super 250L
- Case: DeLuxe gig bag included
The Fender ’72 Telecaster Deluxe re-creates the sound and vibe of a classic Tele!