Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
The Power of Acoustasonic Instruments at an Economical Price
When the Fender Acoustasonic hit the scene, few could accurately predict the immense success and impact it would have on today’s guitar players. The Fender Acoustasonic Player Telecaster acoustic-electric guitar equips you with much of that same inspiration in a streamlined package, cutting down on functionality and cost for a significant boost in playability and finesse. This hybrid instrument’s finely tuned soundport provides resonant acoustic tones when unplugged, with incredible magnetic/under-saddle electronics and a 3-way blade to conjure three different pairs of realistic acoustic and electric guitar tones. As for the tonewoods, Fender again chose mahogany for the body with a solid Sitka spruce top, exuding sonic warmth with the power and punch to be heard in the nosebleeds. Tap into the mystique of Fender’s incredible hybrid guitars with the Acoustasonic Player Telecaster!
Streamlined electronics provide a wide palette of electric and acoustic tones
Though clearly inspired by its older Acoustasonic siblings, the Acoustasonic Player Telecaster take a more stripped-down approach to Fender’s highly acclaimed hybrid A/E guitar for a more refined and user-friendly experience. Much like the original, you still get a specially tuned soundport along with Fender/Fishman-designed electronics. The 3-way blade easily flips between any of the Acoustasonic Player Tele’s three unique voice pairs. These meticulously crafted acoustic and electric tones can be played solo or melded to perfection courtesy of the onboard blend knob. As for sound? This impressive 6-string goes from small-body, short-scale acoustics to the lo-fi crunch of double-tracked guitars without ever needing to step on a pedal or swap instruments.
Magnetic N4 bridge pickup with a stellar Fishman under-saddle piezo
The Acoustasonic Player Tele’s Fishman and Fender-designed electronics system pairs an N4 magnetic bridge pickup with an under-saddle piezo. This combination provides you with crisp cleans, crunchy overdrive, and everything in between, complete with a tight low end, clearly defined highs, and punchy mids to power through any mix. Even better, these electronics sound phenomenal without an amp — guitarists are amazed at the lifelike tones and crystalline clarity achieved when plugged directly into a PA. Regardless of your needs, the Acoustasonic Player Tele’s syrupy-sweet tone and plentiful range will suit many styles of music.
Fender Acoustasonic Player Telecaster Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Streamlined version of Fender’s popular Acoustasonic hybrid acoustic-electric guitar
- Mahogany body topped with punchy Sitka spruce lays a solid tonal foundation for acoustic and electric tones
- Comfortable Modern “Deep C” mahogany neck capped with smooth-as-glass rosewood
- Resonant soundport provides beautiful acoustic tones unplugged
- Fender/Fishman-designed electronics system pairs an N4 magnetic bridge pickup with an under-saddle piezo
- 3 voice pairs swappable on the fly courtesy of a 3-way blade
- Blend knob blends “A” and “B” voices to perfection
- Powered by a single 9V battery with an easy-release cover
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSemi-hollowbody Acoustic-electric
- Body ShapeAcoustasonic Telecaster
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Top MaterialSitka Spruce
- Body FinishSatin Polyester
- ColorArctic White
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck ShapeModern Deep C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayWhite Dots
- Number of Frets22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.6875″
- Nut MaterialGraph Tech Tusq
- Bridge/TailpieceRosewood Modern Asymmetrical
- TunersFender Standard Die-cast
- Middle PickupN4 Magnetic Single-coil
- Bridge PickupUnder-saddle Piezo
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x blend
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch