*AESTHETIC DAMAGE IN LAST PICTURES*
*LIGHT SMELL TO IT FROM PREVIOUS OWNER, ACTIVELY WORKING ON GETTING RID OF IT*
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
10-voice Hybrid Tele with Onboard Rechargeable Battery
Guitarists of diverse styles and tastes are finding their voice in the new Fender Acoustasonic Telecaster. You no longer have to choose between acoustic and electric sounds for the gig; this innovative hybrid takes you from folk and bluegrass flatpicking to greasy rock and soul with the flip of a switch. The secrets are twofold: a comfortable SIRS body, built to resonate like an acoustic instrument while giving you the fret access and playability of your favorite steel-string, and the pairing of two cutting-edge premium pickup systems with powerful DSP. In the bridge position, you’ll find a traditional offset Tele pickup packed with bluesy grit and Texas twang; just behind that, you’ll find the Fishman Matrix under-saddle piezo system for the soft-edged cluck of your favorite direct acoustic. Seven distinct acoustic profiles take you from solo fingerstyling to Nashville singer/songwriter without additional pedals. An onboard rechargeable battery powers it all.
Acoustic, electric, or both?
How would you like to layer your acoustic tones with heavily processed electric textures? Or volley between sweet acoustic rhythms and tasty Texas leads in the middle of a song? It’s all possible with the Acoustasonic Tele. A 5-way switching system makes accessing these diverse tones fast and painless. Additionally, each position features two distinct sound profiles (clean/crunch, parlor/dreadnought), which can be continuously blended via the rear mod knob. Whether you’re running into a PA or an amp, the Acoustasonic Tele provides great tones at the flip of a switch.
Magnetic bridge pickup
The Acoustasonic’s magnetic bridge pickup achieves authentic Tele-style tone with hum-free performance. This pickup nets you crisp cleans to crunchy overdrive with a tight low end, clearly defined highs, and punchy mids to power through any mix. Surprisingly, this pickup even sounds great without an amp, and plugged directly into a PA.
Fishman Matrix under-saddle piezo
The Fishman Matrix is one of the world’s best-selling acoustic pickups. In the Acoustasonic Tele, it provides a syrupy-sweet direct tone and plenty of range to suit many styles of music.
The Acoustasonic body features an inset top with integrated forearm contour, along with Fender’s patent-pending String Instrument Resonance System (SIRS) — designed to produce great tone whether unplugged or plugged in.Players can blend their tone from a curated collection of 10 acoustic and electric profiles aboard the Acoustasonic Tele. The “A” voice has the mod knob rotated fully counterclockwise; the “B” voice is fully clockwise.10 onboard voicings
Strumming, fingerpicking, and lead work all require different sounds. The Acoustasonic Tele gives you access to 10 distinct acoustic and electric voices via a traditional 5-way selector and an A/B mod control for fine-tuning selections. These voices accommodate diverse genres and playing styles with ease. In addition to electric tones, onboard acoustic options span dreadnought, parlor/concert, and articulate auditorium body styles that mirror premium tonewoods, including Sitka spruce, Brazilian rosewood, mahogany, and maple. Whether you’re seeking a boisterous dreadnought or a slim short-scale that gels in a mix, it’s all at your fingertips — no pedals required! Plus, if the Acoustasonic Tele wasn’t unique enough already, players can blend electric and acoustic tones in positions 1 and 2 for acoustic texture with a touch of driving electric sustain or electric tone with a hint of percussive acoustic attack.
Familiar Tele design
Fender has done a great job of retaining the style and playability of the beloved Tele design for an instrument as advanced as the Acoustasonic Telecaster. From the familiar single-cut body to its great-playing, ebony-capped “Deep C” profile neck, everything about this guitar will make you feel right at home whether onstage or in the studio.
SIRS mahogany body
Unique to the Acoustasonic Tele is its mini-soundhole mahogany body with SIRS resonance enhancement system. Paired with its transverse-braced Sitka spruce top, the Acoustasonic resonates like no Tele you’ve played before, with punchy bass and a sparkly top end that comes across loud and clear through the onboard Fishman electronics.
Onboard rechargeable battery
Swapping out 9-volt batteries is so yesterday. The Acoustasonic Telecaster comes loaded with a 20-hour integrated battery, rechargeable over USB. Even better, this battery allows you to charge and play at the same time — so if you’ve got a portable battery backup, the Acoustasonic can give you days of uninterrupted play time.
The Acoustasonic Tele’s USB-rechargeable battery means there are no 9Vs to swap in and out.Fender Acoustasonic Telecaster Hybrid Guitar Features:
- Hybrid design affords 10 timeless acoustic and electric voicings
- Piezo and magnetic pickups yield acoustic strums to Texas leads
- Select or layer tones via 5-way Tele blade and continuous mod knob
- Resonant SIRS body — resonates like an acoustic
- Sitka spruce top — adds spank and sparkle
- Ebony-capped “Deep C” mahogany neck rivals that of your favorite electric
- Magnetic Tele bridge pickup is traditionally voiced without the hum
- Fishman Matrix under-saddle piezo pickup comes loaded with 7 acoustic images
- 20-hour USB rechargeable battery with simultaneous charge and play
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSemi-hollowbody Acoustic-electric
- Body ShapeAcoustasonic Telecaster
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Top MaterialSolid Sitka Spruce
- Body FinishSatin Polyurethane
- ColorCrimon Red
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck ShapeModern Deep C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialEbony
- Fingerboard InlayWhite Dots
- Number of Frets22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.6875″
- Nut MaterialGraph Tech Tusq
- Bridge/TailpieceEbony Modern Asymmetrical
- TunersFender Standard Die-cast
- Middle PickupFender Acoustasonic Noiseless Single-coil
- Bridge PickupFishman Under-saddle Transducer, Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x mod control (A/B voices), USB rechargeable battery
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch