*GREAT CONDITION, SCRATCHING ALONG FRONT OF GUITAR IS ONLY NOTICABLE WEAR*
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
The 21st-century way to rock a Stratocaster, with extra humbucking power for the guitarist who demands the ideal combination of traditional Strat style, innovative modern features and more power. The U.S.-made American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS delivers time-honored Strat design with more under the hood for supercharged tone and performance, including a compound-radius fingerboard, a powerful humbucking bridge pickup and more.
- Maple neck with “C” profile, Bi-Flex™ truss rod and Micro-Tilt™
- Compound-radius fingerboard (9.5″-14″) with 22 medium jumbo frets and LSR roller nut
- N3 Noiseless™ single-coil neck and middle pickups for improved Stratocaster tones with no hum
- S-1™ switch for even greater tonal versatility
- “Passing Lane” switch bypasses tone controls and sends signal straight to humbucking pickup only
BODY MATERIALSelect Alder
NECK FINISHSatin Urethane
NECK SHAPEModern “C”
FINGERBOARD RADIUS9.5″ to 14″ Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
POSITION INLAYSBlack Dot
NUMBER OF FRETS22
STRING NUTLSR Roller
NUT WIDTH1.685″ (42.8 mm)
NUT MATERIALLSR Roller
BRIDGE2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
PICKGUARD3-Ply Mint Green
CONTROL KNOBSAged White Plastic
SWITCH TIPAged White
TUNING MACHINESDeluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Locking
TREMOLO ARMPop-In Deluxe Tremolo Arm
NECK PLATE4-Bolt with Micro-Tilt™ Adjustment
STRAP BUTTONSAmerican Series
BRIDGE PICKUPAtomic™ Humbucking
MIDDLE PICKUPNoiseless™ N3 Single-Coil Strat®
NECK PICKUPNoiseless™ N3 Single-Coil Strat®
PICKUP CONFIGURATION HSS
CONTROLSMaster Volume (with S-1™ Switch), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle and Bridge Pickups; No-Load™ Tone control)
SWITCHING5-Position Blade: Position 1. Humbucker w/ Coils in Series, Position 2. Middle Pickup/Inside Coil of Humbucker in Parallel, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Neck/Middle Pickup in Parallel, Position 5. Neck Pickup
SPECIAL ELECTRONICSS-1™ Switch