*Metal peeling off of back neck plate in last image, otherwise in great shape*
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Rosewood Fretboard, 2 Single-coil Pickups, and Vibrato Tailpiece – Vintage White
Reinventing the Classic Jazzmaster
Worlds collide in the Fender American Performer Jazzmaster solidbody electric guitar. At first glance, it’s a great-looking Jazzmaster — but a closer look confirms that it’s got a Stratocaster vintage-style synchronized tremolo tailpiece. Which means you can expect that voluptuous Jazzmaster tone, with the extended vibrato range the Strat-style tremolo offers. And speaking of tone, a pair of Yosemite single-coil pickups delivers the iconic Jazzmaster tone with a bit more output than usual. Factor in the Greasebucket tone circuit and newly designed ClassicGear tuners, and you’ve got an impressively flexible gigging guitar with the Fender American Performer Jazzmaster.
Yosemite single-coil pickups
Created for the American Performer series, the Yosemite single-coil pickups found on this Jazzmaster deliver the clarity and detail vintage Jazzmaster tone is known for. They’re wound slightly hotter than vintage JM pickups and feature flat-staggered pole pieces for exceptionally balanced output across all strings.
Strat-style synchronized tremolo bridge
We’ve seen a lot of different Jazzmasters come through, some with the classic offset vibrato tailpiece and some with hardtails. It’s not often we see them with a Strat-style synchronized tremolo, but that’s what you have here on the American Performer Jazzmaster. Complete with bent saddles, this vibrato gives you more bending range than a traditional Jazzmaster. If you love vibrato and always wished your Jazzmaster could bend just a bit more, then this may be the guitar for you.
Greasebucket tone circuit = no more mud
Have you noticed how your note definition can suffer when you roll your tone knob back? Of course, there are lots of tone circuit designs out there, but the Greasebucket tone circuit in the American Performer Jazzmaster lets you roll off highs without affecting low frequencies. That means you can get mellow, subdued tones without your tone becoming muddy and indistinct. Many guitarists don’t use their tone control very much — but maybe that’s because they don’t have the Greasebucket tone circuit.
Fender American Performer Jazzmaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Classic Fender offset design with a Strat-style synchronized tremolo
- Yosemite single-coil pickups deliver classic Jazzmaster tone with slightly more output
- Greasebucket tone circuit maintains low-end clarity when rolling off highs
- Vintage-style ClassicGear tuning machines
- Modern C-shaped neck with satin finish plays fast and smooth
- Single-action truss rod adjusts at the headstock for easy access
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeJazzmaster
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- ColorVintage White
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeModern C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayWhite Dots
- Number of Frets22, Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.685″
- Nut MaterialSynthetic
- Bridge/Tailpiece6-saddle Vintage-style Synchronized Tremolo
- TunersFender Classic Gear
- Neck PickupYosemite Jazzmaster Single-coil
- Bridge PickupYosemite Jazzmaster Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch