Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
4-string Electric Bass with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Single-coil Pickups – Mercury
The Latest Incarnation of the Venerable J Bass
The Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass takes a tried-and-true design and complements it with modern updates. The latest incarnation of a groundbreaking instrument, this electric bass guitar boasts a balanced-sounding alder body, which pairs nicely with the classic punch provided by its V-Mod II single-coil pickups. Playing this J Bass is an absolute joy — its fast, comfortable Slim “C”-shaped neck, smooth rolled fingerboard, and sculpted neck heel are guaranteed to elevate your playing. Tapered-shaft tuners and a HiMass vintage bridge round out the American Pro II J Bass’s player-friendly features. The American Pro II Jazz Bass was designed from the ground up to offer you an ideal gigging and recording instrument.
One of the best necks in the business
Many bass players believe that J Basses boast some of the best necks ever. And, thanks to its to-die-for Slim “C” shape, the American Pro II Jazz Bass’s neck doesn’t disappoint. This ultra-comfortable profile fills your hand perfectly, while leaving enough wiggle room to facilitate effortless playability. The American Professional II Jazz Bass sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges and a Super-Natural satin finish, ensuring that this is one J Bass that you won’t want to put down. You’ll also appreciate the American Pro II J Bass’s sculpted neck heel, which provides a comfortable feel and easy access to this electric bass guitar’s upper register.
Simple and effective electronics
Jazz Basses boast a 2-pickup setup, allowing you to pursue diverse tonal variations. The single-coils and the bass’s 3-knob setup have been responsible for a wide array of some of the most legendary bass tones in history. The Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass sticks close to its heritage with a duet of V-Mod II single-coil pickups. Designed by pickup guru Tim Shaw, these single-coil pickups exhibit the same warmth and clarity as their predecessor, while adding extra articulation and all the J Bass punch you can handle.
Though the American Professional II Jazz Bass looks and feels like a familiar friend, it’s loaded with features that enhance both playability and tone. One of the most notable features is its 4-saddle HiMass vintage-style bridge. This bridge’s rigid construction works in concert with this electric bass guitar’s bone nut to transfer more of the string’s energy to the body of the instrument, enhancing its sustain and articulation. And the American Pro II Jazz Bass’s tapered-shaft tuner design ensures you have optimal break angle and tension on your string posts.
Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass Features:
- Tried-and-true J Bass design with player-friendly updates
- 2 V-Mod II single-coil pickups offer classic punch with added articulation
- Alder body delivers a balanced sound
- Slim “C” neck profile with Super-Natural satin finish is fast and comfortable
- Rolled fingerboard edges provide a smooth playing experience
- Sculpted neck heel provides a comfortable feel and easy access to upper register
- Tapered-shaft tuners keep proper tension on your string posts
- HiMass vintage bridge adds sustain and articulation
- Number of Strings:4
- Body Shape:American Professional II Jazz
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Slim C
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:White Dots
- Number of Frets:20, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length:34″
- Nut Width:1.5″
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:4-Saddle HiMass Vintage
- Tuners:Fender Vintage-style
- Middle Pickup:Fender V-Mod II Jazz Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Fender V-Mod II Jazz Single-coil
- Controls:2 x volume, 1 x master tone