Solidbody Electric Guitar, with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Rosewood Fretboard, 2 Single-coil Pickups, and Tremolo – Dark Night
The Jazzmaster Just Keeps Getting Better
Introducing updated pickups, a redesigned tremolo system, and a wide range of captivating colors, the Fender American Professional II Jazzmaster is sure to impress. This iteration of the iconic offset guitar is equipped with a player-favorite Deep “C” profile, with rolled fretboard edges for a supremely comfortable playing experience. The neck heel has been redesigned for better access to higher frets, too. And with the innovative Panorama tremolo system, you have the extended pitch-bend range of a Stratocaster combined with the sensitivity and subtlety of the classic Jazzmaster tremolo. With all this musical mojo channeled through a pair of V-Mod II single-coil Jazzmaster pickups for vibrant, full-spectrum tonality, the Fender American Professional II Jazzmaster delivers on all fronts.
Panorama tremolo system expands your expressive range
Many Jazzmaster players think the floating Jazzmaster vibrato system is one of Leo Fender’s finest designs, with little room for improvement. We’re please to report that the updated Panorama tremolo system on the American Professional II Jazzmaster offers the same fluid response you’d expect, but with greater bending range akin to that of a Stratocaster. The shape of the arm stays the same, which plays a big role in the feel of a Jazzmaster’s tremolo system. You’ll be able to warble and flutter like always, and you’ll also have access to deep dives when needed.
Updated pickups, plus the bridge pickup tone you’ve been waiting for
With the second-generation V-Mod II single-coil Jazzmaster pickups, Fender aimed for more articulation, clarity, and chime — and they nailed it. What really sets the American Professional II Jazzmaster apart from other versions, though, is the bridge pickup’s tap function, allowing you to choose between “a powerful, throaty sound or a lower-output vintage sound.” If you love the sound of a Jazzmaster’s neck and neck-middle pickup positions (who doesn’t?), but have found the bridge pickup to be lacking in girth, the American Professional II Jazzmaster is for you.
A neck you’ll love for a lifetime
Fender’s Deep “C” neck profile sets a solid and comfortable foundation for chords and lead lines alike, making it a favorite among players who aren’t looking for a wafer-thin neck profile. For the American Professional II Jazzmaster, Fender went above and beyond by adding smoothly rolled fretboard edges that feel sublime in your hand, and a redesigned neck heel carve for a more comfortable experience in the upper registers.
Fender American Professional II Jazzmaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Fender’s original offset guitar with modern performance enhancements
- Updated V-Mod II single-coil Jazzmaster pickups offer more clarity and articulation than ever
- Bridge pickup offers a tap mode to choose between “a powerful, throaty sound or a lower-output vintage sound”
- Panorama tremolo system with pop-in arm gives you the bending range of a Stratocaster
- Deep “C” neck profile with rolled fretboard edges and redesigned neck heel for a comfortable playing experience all the way up the fretboard
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeAmerican Professional II Jazzmaster
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- ColorDark Night
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeDeep C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayWhite Dots
- Number of Frets22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.685″
- Nut MaterialBone
- Bridge/TailpieceJazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Panorama Tremolo
- TunersFender Standard Die-cast
- Neck PickupFender V-Mod II Jazzmaster Single-coil
- Bridge PickupFender V-Mod II Jazzmaster Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching2-way slide switch (rhythm/lead), 2 x thumbwheels (neck volume, tone), 3-way toggle switch
There are no reviews yet.