An Updated Take on the American Professional Stratocaster
Fender’s American Professional II Stratocaster offers multiple upgrades from its inaugural configuration. The lightweight, contoured body delivers a nicely balanced tonal foundation with a highly-resonant quality. This solidbody electric guitar’s first major upgrade lies in the pickup selection. The American Professional II Stratocaster is loaded with a trio of V-Mod II single-coil pickups that pump out a vintage tone with modern refinements. An upgraded 2-point tremolo bridge and cold-rolled steel block combine to give you plenty of sustain and brightness. Further performance upgrades include a contoured heel joint, “Super-Natural” satin neck finish, and upgraded electronics. If you’re looking for a guitar with a vintage voice and modern feel, the American Professional II Stratocaster is worth your consideration.
Upgraded pickups promote clarity
For the American Professional II Stratocasters, Fender’s pickup guru, Tim Shaw created a new breed of V-Mod pickups. Fittingly dubbed the V-Mod II pickups, each pickup delivers all the classic chime that defined the Strats of old with drastically enhanced clarity and articulation. The American Professional II Stratocaster is also loaded with a Push-Push tone knob that adds the neck pickup to the signal no matter what switch position you’re using. Run it through your grittiest dirt pedals or your cleanest amp and the Fender American Professional II Stratocaster will be right at home.
The new standard for professional instruments
After the wild success of the original American Professional Stratocaster, Fender’s team of designers dedicated themselves to improving on the design. The resulting instrument, the American Professional II Stratocaster, features a number of improvements and upgrades that push the classic design to new heights. V-Mod II single-coil pickups give you classic Strat sparkle with unbelievable clarity. The upgraded 2-point tremolo bridge has a cold-rolled steel block, which helps boost sustain and adds a touch of brightness. Factor in the all-new “Super-Natural” neck finish, and the Fender American Professional II Stratocaster sets the tone for what a professional level instrument should look, sound, and feel like.
Custom Shop-influenced neck
The Deep “C” neck profile that you’ll find on the Fender American Professional II Stratocaster solidbody electric guitar is a slight upgrade from the Fender American neck players have been in love with for years. By adding a touch more roundness to the back contour, the Deep “C” carve fills your hand perfectly while never inhibiting your technique. For added playing comfort, the back of the neck is finished in Fender’s “Super-Natural” satin finish that feels fast and inviting. Your fingers will immediately notice how much control they have on the fretboard’s Narrow Tall frets. For good reason, this fret wire is the most requested size at the Fender Custom Shop.
Fender American Professional II Stratocaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Updated and upgraded Stratocaster for the performing musician
- V-Mod II single-coil pickups deliver vintage-style Strat sound with enhanced clarity
- Push-Push tone control adds the neck pickup to any position
- 2-point tremolo with cold-rolled steel tone block gives you expressive playing options and extra sustain
- Satin-finished maple neck feels fast and responsive
- Deep “C” neck profile sits securely in your hand
- Contoured neck heel enhances comfort when playing in the upper register
- Narrow Tall frets play effortlessly
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeAmerican Professional II Stratocaster
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeDeep C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard InlayBlack Dots
- Number of Frets22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.685″
- Nut MaterialBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Cold-rolled Steel Block
- TunersFender Standard Die-cast
- Neck PickupFender V-Mod II Single-coil
- Middle PickupFender V-Mod II Single-coil
- Bridge PickupFender V-Mod II Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 2 x tone (push/push add neck)
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch
There are no reviews yet.