Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Left-handed Solidbody Electric Guitar with Pine Body, Maple Neck, Maple Fingerboard, and 2 Single-coil Pickups – Butterscotch Blonde
The Finest American Professional Telecaster Yet!
Fender’s American Professional series produced some of the most popular instruments among working musicians and discerning amateurs. Now, with the American Professional II series, Fender has upped the ante, outfitting the formidable line with a slew of player-centric upgrades. The Fender American Professional II Telecaster features Tim Shaw’s latest V-Mod Tele single-coils, which deliver familiar Tele twang with enhanced clarity and focus. To provide an exceptional playing experience, the American Professional II Telecaster boasts a Deep “C” profile neck with a satin finish and a contoured heel joint. A Tele is a must-have in any guitar collection, and they don’t get much finer than the Fender American Professional II Telecaster.
The new standard for professional instruments
After the wild success of the original American Professional Stratocaster, Fender’s team of designers dedicated themselves to improving on the design. The resulting instrument, the American Professional II Telecaster, features several improvements and upgrades that push the classic design to new heights. V-Mod II Telecaster single-coil pickups dish out signature Tele spank and twang with added detail. The upgraded “cut” 3-saddle top-load/string-through bridge has a classic look with enhanced flexibility for setting individual string tension to achieve perfect intonation. Factor in the all-new “Super-Natural” neck finish, and the Fender American Professional II Telecaster sets the tone for what a professional-level instrument should look, sound, and feel like.
Upgraded pickups promote clarity
For the American Professional II Telecaster, Fender’s pickup guru, Tim Shaw, created a new breed of V-Mod single-coil pickups. The V-Mod II Tele single-coils have a vintage voice with modern clarity that players will appreciate. And, their volume mod circuit lets you pull back on the gain knob, without sacrificing top end, making it incredibly versatile onstage. Run it through your grittiest dirt pedals or your cleanest amp and the Fender American Professional II Telecaster will sound right at home.
Custom Shop-influenced neck
The Deep “C” neck profile that you’ll find on the Fender American Professional II Telecaster solidbody electric guitar is a slight upgrade from the Fender American neck players have been in love with for years. By adding a touch more roundness to the back contour, the Deep “C” carve fills your hand perfectly while never inhibiting your technique. For added playing comfort, the back of the neck is finished in Fender’s “Super-Natural” satin finish that feels fast and inviting. Your fingers will immediately notice how much control they have on the fretboard’s Narrow Tall frets. For good reason, this fret wire is the most requested size at the Fender Custom Shop.
Fender American Professional II Telecaster Electric Guitar Features:
- Updated and upgraded Telecaster for the performing musician
- V-Mod II single-coil pickups provide classic Tele twang with greater articulation
- 3-saddle top-load/string-through bridge has a classic look with enhanced flexibility
- Satin-finished maple neck feels fast and responsive
- Deep “C” neck profile sits securely in your hand
- Contoured neck heel enhances comfort when playing in the upper register
- Narrow Tall frets play effortlessly
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeAmerican Professional II Telecaster
- Body MaterialRoasted Pine
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- ColorButterscotch Blonde
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeDeep C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard InlayBlack Dots
- Number of Frets22, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.685″
- Nut MaterialBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece3-Saddle Top-load String-through body with Brass Bullet Saddles
- TunersFender Standard Die-cast
- Neck PickupV-Mod II Tele Single-coil
- Bridge PickupV-Mod II Tele Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/push series)
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch