- *Scratching throughout body and general aging in last pictures*
- Weight: 7.44lbs
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar Left-handed with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Maple Fretboard, and 3 Single-coil Pickups – 3-color Sunburst
A Strat with the Best of Yesterday and Today
The left-handed Fender American Professional Stratocaster solidbody electric guitar has been crafted to give you the best design elements from classic vintage Strats and the most popular modern features in one gig-ready instrument. Tim Shaw designed the three V-Mod single-coil pickups for a vintage voice that is balanced across all of the switch positions. Fender’s popular neck carve has been enhanced to a Deep-C profile that fits your hand comfortably. The Fender American Professional Stratocaster has all the elements that make Fender guitars legendary, and much more.
The Guitar that Changed the World
There may not be a model of solidbody electric guitar that is more ingrained in modern culture than the Fender Stratocaster. Its finely sculpted body, ground-breaking tremolo design, and clear-as-a-bell trio of single-coil pickups, come together in an instrument that is embraced by players in every genre of music around the world. This left-handed American Professional Stratocaster is the direct descendent of all of those iconic guitars. And it boasts all of the same features, playability, and versatility that defines the Fender Stratocaster.
Balanced, vintage-voiced electronics
A great set of vintage Strat single-coil pickups should have crystal clear sound, enhance your playing nuance, and be able to get gritty and aggressive when needed. Pickup guru Tim Shaw designed this set of V-Mod single-coils to do just that. But unlike vintage pickups, the V-Mod single-coils are crafted with different alnico magnets in each pickup. This means you’ll enjoy consistent output across all of the pickup positions. And the onboard treble bleed circuit ensures your tone stays clear and present when lowering the guitar’s volume.
Custom Shop-influenced neck
The Deep-C neck profile that you’ll find on the Fender American Professional Stratocaster solidbody electric guitar is a slight upgrade from the Fender American neck players have been in love with for years. By adding a touch more roundness to the back contour, the Deep-C carve fills your hand perfectly, while never inhibiting your technique. And you fingers will immediately notice how much control they have on the fretboard’s narrow-tall frets. For good reason, this fret wire is the most requested size at the Fender Custom Shop.
Fender American 2-point tremolo
A Fender Strat wouldn’t be a Fender Strat without the non-locking tremolo design that turned the world on its ear in the early 1950s. The American Professional Stratocaster boasts an updated take on that design that meets the needs of today’s players. Its 2-point construction makes action adjustments a breeze, while providing plenty of stability. And the pop-in arm mechanism is extremely convenient, holds the tremolo arm from having too much play, and allows you to adjust the tension on the arm.
Left-handed Fender American Professional Stratocaster Features:
- A left-handed Stratocaster that blends the best of modern and vintage construction
- Balanced-sounding alder body
- Maple neck with comfortable Deep-C profile
- 3 Shaw-designed V-Mod single-coil pickups are balanced across the positions
- Narrow tall frets are the most requested size in the Fender Custom Shop
- 2-point tremolo with pop-in arm
- Comfortable 9.5″ fretboard radius