Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are vprofessional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Maple Fingerboard, and 3 Custom Shop Single-coil Pickups – 3-color Sunburst
When All You Really Want is an Amazing Guitar
The American Standard Stratocaster solidbody electric guitar is the latest evolution of an American classic, priming it for the 21st century. The alder body and maple neck and fingerboard stay true to the original recipe for classic tone. But this American Standard Strat packs a very interesting trio of pickups – Custom Shop Fat 50s single-coils, previously only reserved for Fender’s top-line Custom Shop guitars! These premium pickups pack all the bark and bite that made the Strat sound famous. You’ll also love the classic Fender touches and fan-favorites like hand-rolled fingerboard edges, staggered tuning machines, and aged knobs and pickups covers on the Fender American Standard Stratocaster solidbody electric guitar.
Fender American Standard Stratocaster Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Premium Custom Shop pickups
- American Standard Stratocaster bridge
Premium Custom Shop pickups
No matter how well you play, your pickups will play a big part in determining whether your tone is epic or not. The latest model of the Fender American Standard Stratocaster sports three Custom Shop Fat 50s single-coil pickups – an amazing value on a guitar at this price. Normally only used on Fender’s top-line Custom Shop guitars, these pickups put out the essence of classic Fender tone. Cleans are bright and clear, the midrange has bite, and you can take your tube amplifier from mellow to raging simply with your volume control.
American Standard Stratocaster bridge
The American Standard Stratocaster boasts a bridge that gives sought-after tone with modern smooth trem travel. This redesigned block retains the mass and tone of a vintage bridge block, but it’s chambered for access to deeper dives. A typical cast bridge block is impregnated with a resin to eliminate voids in the material and to bond it together. Fender’s new steel block is infused with copper, which makes the block 100% homogeneous metal. The result is a more musical, higher mass bridge that has more of that machined-block sound.
Fender American Standard Stratocaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- The classic Fender Stratocaster, value-packed with premium pickups
- 3-color sunburst finish
- 3 Custom Shop Fat 50s single-coil pickups provide amazing vintage tones
- Hand-rolled fingerboard edges for a supremely smooth-feeling neck
- Thinner undercoat finish for improved resonance
- Innovative, copper-infused bridge block is higher in mass for big tone
Fender’s American Standard Stratocaster – a Strat for the 21st century!