Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar, with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Rosewood Fretboard, 2 Single-coil Pickups, and Tremolo – Ultraburst
Bringing the Jazzmaster Into the Modern Era
Blending classic single-coil guitar tones with modern player preferences, the Fender American Ultra Jazzmaster represents a performance-focused update to one of the most iconic electric guitars around. Two Fender Ultra Noiseless pickups deliver the classic chime and richness Jazzmaster fans love, while S1 switching gives you the ability to switch between series or parallel modes for even more sonic versatility. The Modern D neck profile with satin finish plays amazingly fast and smooth, sure to appeal to fans of modern, thinner neck profiles. Complete with a bound, compound-radius fretboard for fluid playability, the Fender American Ultra Jazzmaster is an outstanding example of the world’s favorite offset electric guitar.
Ultra Noiseless pickups
Various iterations of Fender’s noiseless pickup technology have been a huge hit with players, and the American Ultra Jazzmaster is sure to please as well with its pair of Ultra Noiseless single-coil pickups. They serve up the shimmering chime and wide-ranging tonality you expect from classic Jazzmaster pickups. And because they resist the buzz and hum of typical single-coil pickups, you can hit the stage confident that you won’t be fighting noise through your whole gig, even if you’re playing with high-gain tones.
Supreme sonic versatility
Jazzmasters have always been able to cover a vast sonic range, offering up tones from warm and wooly to sharp, percussive, and biting. The Fender American Ultra Jazzmaster takes this flexibility further with S1 switching, accessible via the master volume control. This switches the Ultra Noiseless pickups between series or parallel operation modes, each offering a distinct sonic character. And speaking of control knobs, the American Ultra Jazzmaster gives you even more tonal control by giving you a tone control for each pickup, as opposed to the traditional master tone control.
Easy-playing compound-radius fretboard
The American Ultra Jazzmaster’s performance-driven features extend to the neck in a big way. While its all-maple construction and eye-catching embossed Fender headstock logo look standard enough, run up the fretboard and you’ll know there’s a lot more going on. This Jazzmaster’s fretboard boasts an easy-playing 10″–14″ compound-radius with 21 medium-jumbo frets. Rolled fretboard edges feel especially comfortable, and can make a big difference over long sessions. A Modern “D” profile gives you plenty to wrap your hand around, without feeling bulky or slow. And the neck’s super-slick Ultra Satin finish encourages fast, fluid fretwork. One of our favorite elements of the American Ultra Jazzmaster here is its tapered neck heel. Play this Jazzmaster and you’ll understand — this expertly sculpted heel gives you easy access to the guitar’s entire fretboard.
Fender American Ultra Jazzmaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Classic Jazzmaster design, with subtle updates to the body contours for a high-performance feel
- Modern D neck profile with 10″–14″ compound radius fretboard appeals to modern player preferences
- Satin-finished neck for a fast, comfortable feel
- Rolled fretboard edges for comfortable, fluid playability
- Ultra Noiseless Jazzmaster pickups deliver iconic tone without vintage hum and buzz
- S1 switching allows you to select from series or parallel pickup modes
- Individual tone knobs for each pickup extends your sonic options further
- Old-school switching options include Rhythm/Lead tone circuits accessible via slider switch
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeAmerican Ultra Jazzmaster
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeModern D
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Radius10″-14″ compound
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayWhite Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.685″
- Nut MaterialBone
- Bridge/TailpieceChrome-plated Brass Slotted Saddles with Tremolo
- TunersFender Deluxe Die-cast Sealed Locking
- Neck PickupUltra Noiseless Vintage Jazzmaster Single-coil
- Bridge PickupUltra Noiseless Vintage Jazzmaster Single-coil
- Controls2 x volume (neck has S-1 Switch), 1 x tone
- Switching1 x phase circuit switch, 2 x offset switches (neck/bridge), 3-way toggle pickup switch