Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Ash Body, Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Single-coil Pickups – Surf Green
This Tele Was Built for Ultra-performance
One look confirms it: the Fender American Ultra Luxe Telecaster isn’t your father’s Tele. Quite the contrary, this is a thoroughly modern axe that’s built for modern players. The American Ultra Luxe Tele’s compound-radius fingerboard and tapered neck heel turbocharge your playing, while Ultra Noiseless Vintage Tele single-coil pickups elicit classic Tele tones with zero hum out of any amp — tube, solid-state, or modeling. You also get an S-1 switch for expanded sonic options. What’s more, this solidbody electric guitar comes armed with sealed locking tuners, a 6-saddle bridge with chromed brass saddles, and a Tusq nut. There’s no doubt that the American Ultra Telecaster was built for Tele aficionados who demand ultra-performance.
Augmented “D”-shaped neck was made to be played
The headline says it all. The American Ultra Luxe Telecaster was made to be played. Hard. For starters, its rosewood fingerboard boasts an easy-playing compound-radius with stainless steel medium-jumbo frets. Rolled fingerboard edges supply endless hours of playing comfort. A unique Augmented “D” profile gives you plenty to wrap your hand around, while never interfering with your playing. And the neck’s super-slick Ultra Satin finish encourages deft hand maneuvering. One of our favorite elements of the American Ultra Luxe Tele is its tapered neck heel. Play this Tele and you’ll understand — the perfectly sculpted heel gives you easy access to the guitar’s entire fretboard, making it a player’s dream come true.
State-of-the-art performance, vintage-inspired tone
Onboard the American Ultra Luxe Telecaster is a duo of Fender’s Ultra Noiseless Vintage Tele single-coil pickups. These pickups deliver the punch and twang that define the Telecaster. That said, Fender’s revolutionary Noiseless circuitry eliminates the signal noise and hum that are inherent in vintage single-coil designs. You can plug the American Ultra Luxe Telecaster into anything— old-school tube combos, digital modeling software, high-gain stacks — and you’ll experience vintage-inspired tone with the level of performance you’d expect from a modern pickup. Plus, this Telecaster includes an S-1 switch embedded in its volume knob that places the pickups in series for raging humbucker-esque tones. If you enjoy classic tones but demand state-of-the-art performance, the American Ultra Luxe Telecaster delivers the goods.
The Fender Telecaster: a brief history
This is it: the original guitar that started Fender’s march into contemporary music history. First named the Broadcaster, it appeared in the early 1950s. The ingeniously simple design, the bolt-on neck, and the slab body all contribute to the guitar’s trademark tones and player-friendly feel. From Nashville twang to blistering rock tones, the Telecaster sound has made its presence felt in nearly every musical category. The diverse list of Telecaster players — including Muddy Waters, Keith Richards, James Burton, Bruce Springsteen, Joe Strummer, and John 5 — attests to the guitar’s universal appeal.
Fender American Ultra Luxe Telecaster Features:
- Ash body exhibits a resonant, musical sound
- Augmented “D” profile with rolled fingerboard edges supplies endless hours of playing comfort
- Stainless steel frets for exceptional feel and durability
- Super-slick Ultra Satin finish encourages deft hand maneuvering
- Compound-radius rosewood fingerboard is tailor-made for modern playing techniques
- Tapered neck heel enables easy access to the entire fretboard
- Ultra Noiseless Vintage Tele single-coil pickups deliver classic Tele punch and twang without the hum
- S-1 switch yields realistic single-coil tones
- Sealed locking tuners enhance stability and enable effortless string changes
- 6-saddle bridge with chromed brass saddles facilitates ultra-precise intonation
- Attractive chrome hardware with knurled flat-top control knobs
- Head-turning matching headstock with embossed Fender logo
- Includes a premium molded hardshell case
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeAmerican Ultra Luxe Telecaster
- Body MaterialAsh
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- ColorSurf Green
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeAugmented D
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Radius10″-14″ compound
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayWhite Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.685″
- Nut MaterialTusq
- Bridge/Tailpiece6-Saddle American Tele with Chromed Brass Saddles
- TunersFender Sealed Locking
- Neck PickupUltra Noiseless Vintage Tele Single-coil
- Bridge PickupUltra Noiseless Vintage Tele Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume (S-1 series mode switch), 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch