Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
4-string Electric Bass with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Maple Fingerboard, 1 Split-coil Pickup, 1 Single-coil Pickup, and Active Electronics – Arctic Pearl
The Ultimate Production P-Bass
The American Ultra neckplate graces Fender’s top-of-the-line production instruments — their most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance, and tone. The Fender American Ultra Precision Bass delivers the same iconic vintage vibe and visuals as its ancestors. But play a few notes and you’ll quickly realize that this is a state-of-the-art, high-performance axe. The contoured solid alder body balances beautifully and always feels just right; while a fast, comfortable Modern D neck profile, compound-radius fingerboard, and tapered neck heel turbocharge your playing. Amazing-sounding Fender Ultra Noiseless P-J pickups and active 3-band electronics complete the setup.
State-of-the-art performance, vintage-inspired tone
Plug into your amp or interface and you’ll savor legendary, punchy Precision tone with zero hum, thanks to Ultra Noiseless pickups deployed in the tonally versatile P-J configuration. This arrangement gives you the low-end punch from the split-coil Precision pickup in the middle position, along with the aggressive growl from the Jazz Bass single-coil at the bridge. Mix up your signature blend, and you’re ready to rock.
Fender’s revolutionary Noiseless circuitry eliminates the signal noise and hum that are inherent in vintage single-coil pickup designs. You can plug the American Ultra Precision Bass into anything — from old-school tube combos to digital modeling software — and you’ll experience vintage-inspired tone with the level of performance you expect from cutting-edge modern electronics. The American Ultra Precision is equipped with an 18-volt active preamp for optimized headroom and punch. The control layout includes a pickup pan pot; 3-band EQ that lets you quickly shape your tone for any genre, live gig, or studio session; a passive tone control, and a mini toggle switch to disengage the active electronics.
Classic design with high-performance features
The American Ultra Precision Bass’s performance-driven features extend to the neck in a big way. While its all-maple construction and eye-catching Fender headstock logo look standard enough, run up the fingerboard and you’ll know there’s a lot more going on. This instrument boasts an easy-playing 10″–14″ compound-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets that’s perfect for grooving down low and soloing up high; while rolled fingerboard edges supply endless hours of playing comfort.
The neck on the American Ultra Precision Bass sports Fender’s Modern D profile, which offers satisfying girth to wrap your hand around and, along with its super-slick Ultra Satin finish, enables enhanced maneuverability. One of our favorite elements of the American Ultra Precision Bass here is its tapered neck heel. Play it and you’ll understand — this perfectly sculpted heel gives you effortless access to the entire fingerboard, while the new 5-bolt neck plate provides an advanced neck join for optimized tone with prodigious sustain. The American Ultra Precision Bass is a player’s dream come true.
Fender American Ultra Precision Bass Features:
- Solid alder body; gloss finish
- Bolt-on maple neck, Modern D profile, Ultra; Satin finish with gloss headstock
- Maple fingerboard, compound 10″–14″ radius, dot inlays
- 34″ scale length; 1.625″ bone nut; 21 medium-jumbo frets
- Fender Light-Weight tapered Vintage Paddle tuners
- Fender Ultra Noiseless P-J pickups with preamp
- 18V active circuit for optimized headroom and punch
- Master Volume, Pickup Pan controls
- Bass, Mid, Treble, and Passive Tone controls
- Active/Passive Mini Toggle switch
- Vintage 4-saddle Vintage topload HiMass bridge
- Fender lightweight tapered Vintage Paddle tuners
- Single-action truss rod, neck heel access
- Quality crafted by Fender USA
- Number of Strings:4
- Body Shape:American Ultra Precisions
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Color:Arctic Pearl
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Modern D
- Radius:10″-14″ compound
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets:21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:34″
- Nut Width:1.625″
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:4-Saddle HiMass
- Tuners:Fender Light-weight Vintage Paddle
- Neck Pickup:Ultra Precision Split Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Ultra Precision Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x pan, 1 x stacked treble/bass, 1 x stacked midrange/tone, 1 x mini toggle active/passive switch