Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Taking the Stratocaster to a New Level
Improving on the classic Stratocaster design is a tall order, but one that Fender has followed through with. Introducing the Fender American Ultra Stratocaster HSS — Fender’s high-performance ultra-modern incarnation of the Stratocaster. It carries several improvements such as noiseless pickups, a 10″–14″ compound radius fretboard, and S-1 switching that takes this strat to a new level. This isn’t your classic Strat by any means. Don’t worry though, this Strat still gives you all the spank and sparkle you can ask for. Just plug into your favorite amp and you’ll immediately hear the difference. The whole instrument has been thought out and designed in painstaking detail, all the way down to the embossed Fender headstock logo and extra comfortable trem arm. To truly experience everything that Fender offers, there’s only one instrument to choose — the Fender American Ultra Stratocaster HSS.
Upgraded noiseless pickups with extra switching abilities
The American Ultra HSS Stratocaster is loaded with two single-coil pickups and a Tim Shaw designed Ultra Double Tap humbucker in the bridge. Fender’s noiseless circuitry allows you to get all the spanky strat goodness without any annoying hum. Seriously, plug it into a Plexi and crank it. You won’t get any hum from the pickups. This Strat has a silky-smooth 5-way switch that gives you tons of tones to choose from. When you press down on the volume pot, you’ll find the S-1 switch and activate the Double Tap feature on the humbucker. Double Tap splits the humbucker into a single-coil without losing half of your volume like other coil-splitting designs.
Made to be played
The headline says it all. This Strat is made to be played. Hard. The Ultra Satin Neck has Fender’s Modern D profile that facilitates fast playing without feeling like you’re playing a baseball bat. It has a compound radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets that make it just as easy to play chords near the nut as it is to melt faces at the higher frets. The fretboard also has rolled edges to give you hours of playing comfort. Soloing is easy too, thanks to the tapered neck heel and the extra hand contour on the lower cutaway. To put it simply, the American Ultra HSS Stratocaster has a neck with upgraded features that the discerning player cannot pass up.
Fender Stratocaster: the world’s go-to guitar
Players all over the world have loved the Stratocaster since its introduction in 1954. The Stratocaster has been played by the most influential guitar players, such as Buddy Holly to high gain masters like Malmsteen to the virtuosic blues of Clapton and others. By relying on sturdy building techniques and unmatched playability, it’s little wonder why the Stratocaster is so popular today. The Fender American Ultra HSS Stratocasterte seeks to build on the well-loved classic design with upgraded features and effortless playability to inspire the upcoming generation of guitar players.
Fender American Ultra Stratocaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Fender Noiseless pickups eliminate annoying hum
- S-1 switch activates Double Tap feature without any volume loss
- Ultra Double Tap humbucker pumps out raw humbucker tones and well-defined single-coil sounds
- 10″–14″ compound radius makes soloing easier than ever
- Rounded fingerboard edges enable hours of playing comfort
- Modern D neck profile fills your hand without getting in the way
- 2-point synchronized tremolo has no annoying plastic tip
- Ultra Satin neck finish won’t bind in your hand
- Embossed Fender headstock logo adds a high-end touch
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeAmerican Ultra Stratocaster
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- ColorCobra Blue
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeModern D
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Radius10″-14″ compound
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayWhite Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.685″
- Nut MaterialBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece2-point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo
- TunersDeluxe Die-cast Sealed Locking
- Neck PickupUltra Noiseless Hot Strat Single-coil
- Middle PickupUltra Noiseless Hot Strat Single-coil
- Bridge PickupUltra Double Tap Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 2 x tone
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch