- *STOCK PHOTOS*
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Maple Fingerboard, Tremolo, and 3 Ultra Noiseless Single-coil Pickups with S-1 Switch – Texas Tea
The “Sport Package” of Modern Strats
Introducing the Fender American Ultra Stratocaster: Fender’s high-performance iteration of the modern Stratocaster. It offers several upgrades over traditional designs, including Fender’s latest Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat pickups, a 10″–14″ compound radius fingerboard on an effortless Modern “D” neck, and S-1 switching to roll in fat neck tones on pickup positions 1 and 2. Even if you’re a traditionally bent player, don’t be dismayed: the American Ultra Stratocaster is a Strat through and through. Its lightweight body is built from traditional Strat tonewoods (alder or ash, dependent on color) and outfitted with a flawless gloss poly finish and coordinating pickguard. Sealed locking tuners and a 2-point Deluxe Synchronised Trem with pop-in arm equip today’s players for classic Strat colorization with demanding modern intonation. One feature all our reviewers were quick to note is the tapered low-profile neck heel, which gives you access to fret positions you’d never dare into on your vintage Strat. The whole instrument has been thought out and designed in painstaking detail, all the way down to the embossed Fender headstock logo and extra comfortable trem arm.
Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat pickups
Fender’s 5th-gen noiseless pickups, called Ultra Noiseless, land you all the spanky, quacky Strat goodness without any annoying hum. Seriously — plug it into a Plexi and crank it. The Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat pickups remain full of character and light on noise. The American Ultra Strat has a silky-smooth 5-way switch that gives you loads of tones to choose from. When you engage the volume knob’s S-1 Switch, you can add neck-position tones to positions 1 and 2 — position 1 giving you bridge and neck pickups together, position 2 giving you all three pickups at once.
Rolled compound-radius fingerboard
The American Ultra Stratocaster’s performance-driven features extend to the neck and fingerboard in a big way. Its fingerboard sports an easy-playing 10–14-inch compound-radius and 22 medium-jumbo frets, with extra-rolled edges to supply endless hours of playing comfort. A Modern “D” profile gives you plenty of neck to wrap your hand around, while never interfering with your playing. And the neck’s super-slick Ultra Satin finish encourages deft hand maneuvering. One of our favorite elements of the American Ultra Strat here is its tapered neck heel. Play this Strat and you’ll understand — this perfectly sculpted heel gives you easy access to the guitar’s entire fretboard.
Fender Stratocaster: the world’s go-to guitar
Players all over the world have loved the Stratocaster since its introduction in 1954. The Stratocaster has been played by the most influential guitar players from early players like Buddy Holly to high-gain masters like Yngwie Malmsteen to the virtuosic blues of Eric Clapton and others. By relying on sturdy building techniques and unmatched playability, it’s little wonder why the Stratocaster is so popular today. The Fender American Ultra Stratocaster seeks to build on the well-loved classic design with upgraded features and the same great playability to inspire the upcoming generation of guitar players.
Fender American Ultra Stratocaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat pickups deliver classic Strat tone, without the hum
- S-1 Switch blends the neck pickup into positions 1 and 2
- Modern “D” neck profile fills your hand without getting in the way
- Ultra Satin neck finish won’t hinder your technique
- Comfortable 10–14-inch compound radius suits chording to lead work
- Rounded fingerboard edges supply hours of playing comfort
- 2-point synchronized tremolo and sealed locking tuners
- Embossed Fender headstock logo adds a high-end touch
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeAmerican Ultra Stratocaster
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- ColorTexas Tea
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeModern D
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Radius10″-14″ compound
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard InlayBlack Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.685″
- Nut MaterialBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece2-point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo
- TunersDeluxe Die-cast Sealed Locking
- Neck PickupUltra Noiseless Vintage Single-coil
- Middle PickupUltra Noiseless Vintage Single-coil
- Bridge PickupUltra Noiseless Vintage Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume (with S-1 switch), 2 x tone
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch