Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
4-string Bass Guitar with Ash Body, Maple Neck, Maple Fingerboard, and 1 Single-coil Pickup – Vintage Blonde
A Modern-made P Bass Right Out of ’54
Vintage tone junkies and early Fender fans alike will revel in this bass that appears to be lifted right out of a time machine. Outfitted with early P Bass contours and complimented by a ’54 Single-Coil Precision Bass pickup, the American Vintage II 1954 Precision Bass delivers that decades’ worth of sought-after tone you know and love. You’ll find classic ’54-styled features on its ash body and comfortable maple neck and fingerboard that bring it all together for P Bass perfection. Bassists agree: if you’re a die-hard fan of ’50s-era P Basses — but can’t get your hands on one of the originals — this direct descendent is for you.
Vintage vibe only Fender can provide
Fender cut no corners outfitting the American Vintage II 1954 Precision Bass with all the period-correct trappings, sifted through today’s best manufacturing processes. This brings vintage lovers a bass that looks and sounds like no other — except Fender’s own 1954 model of course. A quick look over the instrument shows period correct modeling like the 2-saddle bridge, thumb rest, and not least of all the knob plate and pickguard. These features, updated to provide modern-day resonance, deliver all the bite, growl, punch, and funk you could ever want. The split single-coil pickup serves as the cherry on top!
How does it sound?
In a word: stunning. With the tone and feel of the original instrument trapped in the ash body, its ’54 Single-Coil Precision Bass pickup does the work to bring that vintage voice to modern functionality. You’ll experience some powerful thump from this single pickup monster. As for playability, an ultra-comfortable “C”-shape with 7.25-inch radius, another classic feature set, feels great in the hand whether you play for five minutes or five hours.
Fender American Vintage II 1954 Precision Bass Features:
- A modern instrument built like the Precision Basses of 1954, producing the tone and feel of the original
- Ash body and maple neck with maple fingerboard deliver excellent resonance and tone
- “C”-shaped neck with 7.25-inch radius make for vintage playability that never lost its comfort
- Pure Vintage 2-saddle bridge with fiber saddles and finger rest for 1954 appeal
- Reverse open-gear tuners and real bone nut
- ’54 Single-Coil Precision Bass pickup for that classic thump and funk
- Master volume and master tone knobs for control over your vintage sound
- Number of Strings:4
- Body Shape:Precision
- Body Material:Ash
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color:Vintage Blonde
- Neck Material:1-piece Maple
- Neck Shape:1954 C
- Neck Joint:Bolt-on
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black Dots
- Number of Frets:20, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length:34″
- Nut Width:1.70″
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Pure Vintage 2-saddle Precision Bass with Fiber Saddles
- Tuners:Pure Vintage Reverse Open Gear
- Middle Pickup:Pure Vintage ’54 Single-coil Precision
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Case/Gig Bag:Hardshell Case