*HANDFUL OF SCRATCHES ON FRONT OF BODY, LIGHT SCRATCHING THROUGHTOUT ELSEWHERE*
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 3 Single-coil Pickups – 3-tone Sunburst
Coveted ’61 Stratocaster Charm
In the heyday of early-’60s surf rock, Fender and several guitarists were on a quest to uncover the perfect Strat sound. Everything from the newly manufactured Alnico III single-coil pickup down to the nitro gloss finish was manipulated with the goal of distilling Stratocaster tone like no other. With the American Vintage II Strat, Fender has now brought back the quintessential 1961 model with unparalleled authenticity. Built with alder and maple, and rosewood tonewoods and featuring an exclusive trio of single-coil Strat pickups, the ’61 Strat is a perfect emulation of a beloved axe classic. Considering it retains the same “C” neck profile and familiar fretboard access, holding an American Vintage II guitar feels akin to wielding an instrument rife with legendary 20th-century tone.
Classic Strat maneuverability
The shape, feel, and build of a guitar are the first things you notice before you’re about to play. With that idea in mind, Fender took care in making sure that the American Vintage II ’61 Strat was as authentically manufactured as its predecessor. The same classic “C”-shape neck profile completes the ’61 Strat’s true maneuverability, allowing you to glide between notes. An accurately designed alder, maple, and rosewood construction feels like holding an authentic musical artifact, while amounting to a sturdy build. Topped off with a delicate nitro gloss finish, this Strat is the closest thing to grabbing a real-deal axe off the line in 1961.
Definitive single-coil trio
What’s the most iconic detail of a ’61 Strat? Its mid-end punch and bright treble tone, of course! Lined with three Pure Vintage ’61 single-coil Strat pickups, you’ll revel in this guitar’s mid-century audial palette, including singing high notes, textured rhythms, and everything in between. The classic Stratocaster control panel includes a 5-way pickup switch and twin tone knobs, letting you maximize your output to your desired taste. Tied together with a single volume knob and easy access to a vintage synchronized tremolo, you’ll be able to conjure up any tone that crosses your creative wit.
American Vintage II authenticity
As with Fender’s first American Vintage series, the American Vintage II line of guitars strive to be as accurate as possible in terms of looks, build, tone, and appointments. When you’re buying an American Vintage II guitar, you’re not only getting a classic-looking axe, but you’re also afforded handpicked vintage-style hardware that’s designed to emulate the performance of a true 20th century instrument. When it comes to gear, musicians are big fans of the classics. Trust us: after playing an American Vintage II guitar, it’s not easy to put it down.
Fender American Vintage II 1961 Stratocaster Electric Guitar Features:
- Alder, maple, and rosewood construction provide a vintage build with added stability and comfort
- Authentic 1961 “C”-shape neck profile provides maximum maneuverability and a solid hold on your fretboard
- Nickel and chrome hardware made to model coveted guitar appointments of ages past
- Faithful vintage synchronized tremolo with bent steel saddles generates warm guitar waves with ease
- 3 Pure Vintage ’61 Single Coil Strat pickups flawlessly replicate an entire spectrum of classic sounds
- Tune in to your perfect sound with a standard 5-position pickup switch, dual tone knobs and a single volume control
- Pure Vintage Single Line “Fender Deluxe” tuning machines keep your intonation stable while providing a stellar visual display
- Premium gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish presents a renown Strat shine
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeStratocaster
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color3-color Sunburst
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck Shape1961 C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayClay Dots
- Number of Frets21, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.650″
- Nut MaterialBone
- Bridge/TailpiecePure Vintage Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- TunersFender Deluxe Pure Vintage
- Neck PickupPure Vintage ’61 Single-coil Strat
- Middle PickupPure Vintage ’61 Single-coil Strat
- Bridge PickupPure Vintage ’61 Single-coil Strat
- Controls1 x master volume, 2 x tone
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch