Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
A Re-creation of the Legendary ’72 Tele Thinline
The Fender American Vintage II 1972 Telecaster Thinline is a hyper-accurate take on the company’s first humbucker-equipped electric guitar, which was also the first Tele with six adjustable bridge saddles. The ’72 Tele Thinline is built around a lightweight, semi-hollow ash body that yields a bright, sustaining acoustic tone with truckloads of extra resonance. Wide-Range pickups, with authentic CuNiFe magnets, serve up thick humbucker tones with the perfect amount of high-end bite. You’ll be blown away by the effortless playability of this guitar’s “C”-shaped, hard-rock maple neck and vintage-radius maple fingerboard. The American Vintage II 1972 Tele Thinline boasts plenty period-correct appointments, including knurled flat-top knobs, a 6-saddle hardtail bridge with bent steel saddles, “F”-stamped tuning machines, a 3-bolt neck plate, and a sweet-looking gloss polyurethane finish on the body and neck. The ’72 Telecaster Thinline reproduces the quintessential tone and feel of one of the most coveted guitars in Fender’s storied history. The American Vintage II 1972 Telecaster Thinline epitomizes Fender electrics in their purest form. So, if you’ve been eyeing a Tele Thinline, now’s the perfect time to take the plunge.
Loads of period-accurate appointments
The American Vintage II 1972 Telecaster Thinline is a spot-on re-creation of a Fender classic. This electric guitar features a lightweight ash body, imbuing it with a bright acoustic tone with excellent sustain and loads of midrange “pop,” not to mention added resonance, by virtue of its semi-hollow construction. The 1972 Tele Thinline’s nickel/chrome hardware includes a 6-saddle, string-through-body hardtail bridge with bent steel saddles, “F”-stamped tuning machines, knurled flat-top control knobs, and a 3-bolt neck plate with Micro-Tilt. Authentic CuNiFe Wide-Range humbucking pickups, a period-correct neck shape, and vintage-radius fingerboard round out the American Vintage II 1972 Telecaster Thinline’s classic appointments.
Seth Lover-designed Wide-Range humbuckers
When you plug the Fender American Vintage II 1972 Telecaster Thinline into your favorite amplifier, you’ll be transported straight back to ’72. Originally designed by pickup guru Seth Lover, this solidbody electric guitar’s Wide-Range humbucking pickups feature large bobbins and threaded CuNiFe-rod magnets, which had been out of production since 1981. These magnets are vital to achieving a period-accurate sound, one that can be best described as an amalgam of humbucker girth and signature Fender chime with distinctive hi-fi character. These pickups also include a chrome cover with a “3 3” exposed pole-piece design and an attention-grabbing Fender logo. The American Vintage II 1972 Tele Thinline comes complete with independent volume and tone knobs for each pickup, plus a 3-position pickup toggle switch.
Effortlessly playable neck
When we first picked up the American Vintage II 1972 Telecaster Thinline here, we were blown away by its effortless playability. The ’72 Tele Thinline’s “C”-shaped hard-rock maple neck vaunts Goldilocks dimensions — not too big, not too small — for an eminently comfortable playing experience. You also get a maple fingerboard with a vintage 7.25-inch radius and 21 vintage-tall frets, plus a bullet-style truss rod. The neck features a vintage tint, and it’s finished with eye-catching gloss polyurethane.
Fender American Vintage II 1972 Telecaster Thinline Electric Guitar Features:
- A spot-on re-creation of a 1972 Telecaster Thinline
- Semi-hollow ash body offers a bright, sustaining acoustic tone with extra resonance
- Wide-Range humbucking pickups with authentic CuNiFe magnets
- Knurled flat-top control knobs; 3-position pickup blade switch
- “C”-shaped hard-rock maple neck offers an eminently comfortable playing experience
- Maple fingerboard with a vintage, 7.25-inch radius and 21 vintage-tall frets; bullet-style truss rod
- 6-saddle, string-through-body hardtail bridge with bent steel saddles; “F”-stamped tuning machines; 3-bolt neck plate with Micro-Tilt
- Eye-catching gloss polyurethane finish on the body and neck
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSemi-hollowbody
- Body ShapeTelecaster Thinline
- Body MaterialAsh
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- ColorLake Placid Blue
- Neck Material1-piece Maple
- Neck Shape1972 C
- Neck Joint3-way Bolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard InlayBlack Dots
- Number of Frets21, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.650″
- Nut MaterialBone
- Bridge/TailpiecePure Vintage 6-saddle String-through Body Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles
- TunersPure Vintage Fender “F” Stamped
- Neck PickupAuthentic CuNiFe Wide-range Humbucker
- Bridge PickupAuthentic CuNiFe Wide-range Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch