*PICKUPS REPLACED TO SEYMOUR DUNCANS*
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
A must-have for Mustang fans everywhere. The Classic Series ’65 Mustang authentically evokes the very first full model year of Fender’s most popular student-model guitar, which later went on to great pro-level success in the hands of artists such as David Byrne, John Frusciante, Kurt Cobain, Todd Rundgren and Adrian Belew, to name only a few. It’s ideal for those who aspire to original-era Mustang sound and style, with a poplar body in great mid-’60s finishes, shorter scale length, dual pickups with versatile switching and much more.
- Poplar body
- 24” scale length
- 7.25”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 vintage-style frets
- On/off, phase in/out slider switch for each pickup
- Floating bridge with “Dynamic Vibrato” tailpiece
NECK FINISHGloss Urethane
NECK SHAPE”C” Shape
FINGERBOARD RADIUS7.25″ (184.1 mm
POSITION INLAYSWhite Dot
NUMBER OF FRETS 22
TRUSS RODVintage-Style Butt Adjust
STRING NUTSynthetic Bone
NUT WIDTH1.625″ (41.3 mm)
NUT MATERIALSynthetic Bone
BRIDGEFloating Bridge with Dynamic Vibrato Tailpiece
CONTROL KNOBSBlack Plastic
TUNING MACHINESVintage-Style with Aged White Plastic Buttons
TREMOLO ARMVintage Mustang® Tremolo Arm
NECK PLATE4-Bolt Vintage-Style
BRIDGE PICKUPSingle-Coil Mustang®
NECK PICKUPSingle-Coil Mustang®
PICKUP CONFIGURATION SS
CONTROLSMaster Volume, Master Tone
SWITCHINGOn/Off Slider, In/Out Phase Switch for Each Pickup
SCALE LENGTH24″ (610 mm)