Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Maple Fingerboard, and 3 Vintage Noiseless Strat Pickups – Olympic White
Yes, Now You Can Own and Play Slowhand’s Guitar
There’s no bigger name in the entire guitar world than Eric Clapton! The man is a legend with a career that spans over 40 years! So, as you can imagine, this is one musician that can play any instrument he chooses – and he chooses the Fender Eric Clapton Artist Series Strat. That’s right, the same guitar you can own (though his comes with a custom paint job these days).
First introduced in the 1980s, today’s Eric Clapton Strat has been updated with three Vintage Noiseless pickups, which work in conjunction with both a powerful active midrange boost and Fender TBX tone circuitry to create on of the most versatile guitars in the Fender catalog.
Eric Clapton Artist Series Stratocaster at a Glance:
- Solid alder body with Olympic White polyurethane finish and single-ply white pickguard.
- Three Vintage Noiseless Strat pickups with special active midrange boost.
- One-piece maple neck and fingerboard with soft “V” shape.
Just like Eric’s Own Guitar
You might think that a famous guitarist like Eric Clapton would pick some amazingly figured maple and ash, but in truth, other than the custom paint jobs, this is Eric’s guitar. And once you play it, you’ll see why he never asked for anything more. You start with a lightweight alder body with an Olympic White polyurethane finish and single-ply white pickguard. Next, thanks to the active 25dB midrange boost and TBX circuitry, you can go from crystal clear tone to a full-throated growl with the simple spin of a knob. Combine that with three of the latest versions of fender’s Vintage Noiseless pickups and Eric’s personal choice of a “blocked” American vintage synchronized tremolo, and you have the makings of a truly soulful instrument that sounds as great in the studio as it does up on stage!
Vintage Tones Plus Midrange Boost
The original Strat had three single coil pickups, so it was able to produce sounds that no other guitar could deliver, particularly once players discovered they could lodge the three-position blade switch in those “in-between” positions to access neck / middle and bridge / middle pickup combinations. These were often erroneously referred to as the “out-of-phase” settings. The Eric Clapton Strat comes standard with a modern five-way blade switch, making it easy to access all the pickup combinations, but then adds a special active 25dB midrange boost on one tone control to give this guitar the extra “meat” you might expect from a humbucker. In addition, the second tone knob functions as a standard Fender TBX master tone control, which can smoothly go from bright and glossy to dark and smoky by rolling off the highs!
Fast Playing Maple Neck with Soft “V” Shape
Leo Fender wasn’t afraid to “think outside the box” when it came to guitar designs – after all, he was an engineer, not a guitar player. In the 1950s and well into the 1970s, the blond natural maple neck became almost synonymous with Fender guitars. The Eric Clapton Stratocaster comes with a one-piece maple neck and fingerboard with 22 vintage style frets and Eric’s personal favorite soft “V” shape. In keeping with contemporary player preferences, the fast playing neck is finished in a smooth satin polyurethane.
Fender Eric Capton Strat Features:
- Color: Olympic White.
- Body Type: Solidbody electric.
- Finish: Polyurethane.
- Neck Wood: Maple.
- Neck Shape: Soft “V” shape with 9.5-inch radius.
- Body Wood: Solid alder.
- Machine Heads: Fender / Gotoh vintage style tuners.
- Fingerboard: Maple.
- No. of Frets: 22.
- Position Markers: Dot inlays.
- Pickups: Three Vintage Noiseless Strat pickups.
- Controls: Master volume, one master TBX tone, one active midrange boost control.
- Bridge/Tailpiece: “Blocked” vintage style synchronized tremolo.
- Pickup Switching: Five-position blade switch.
- Hardware: Chrome.
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeEric Clapton Stratocaster
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- ColorOlympic White
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeSoft V
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard InlayBlack Dots
- Number of Frets22, Vintage
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.650″
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece6-Saddle Synchronized Tremolo
- TunersVintage Style
- Neck PickupVintage Noiseless Single-coil
- Middle PickupVintage Noiseless Single-coil
- Bridge PickupVintage Noiseless Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 2 x tone
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch