Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
4-string Electric Bass Guitar with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Maple Fingerboard, and 2 Single-coil Pickups – Gloss Sparkle
Three Cheers for the Mikey Way Signature Jazz Bass
Whether you’re a fan of My Chemical Romance bassist Mikey Way or covet sparkle-suffused Jazz Basses, you need to check out the Fender Limited Edition Mikey Way Jazz Bass. Though a Mustang man for many years, Mikey switched back to the Fender Jazz Bass and it’s easy to see why. The Mikey Way J Bass exemplifies what makes this instrument so enjoyably playable — ’70s “C” shape neck, comfort curves, dual single-coils — and it struts its dazzling finish while doing it. The gritty, growling sound of its dual ‘70s-inspired pickups dishes out authentic tone for punk of any era. Now you can capture the sound of one of pop punk’s most respected bass players yourself right here!
An enchanting axe with vintage style
Fender and Mikey Way decided on alder for the body, a classic choice for a solid tonal base. The maple neck sports a maple fingerboard that’s set off with black block inlays that mirror the pickguard and painted headstock with dark charm. The Mikey Way J Bass offers a 34-inch scale with 20 medium-jumbo frets to pull off any pop-punk bass line in your repertoire. The 9.5-inch radius and ’70s “C”-shaped neck will feel superb while fretting fast lines or grooving with moving chords. Continuing the vintage flare, Fender and Mikey Way added ’70s vintage-style stamped open-gear tuners and a vintage-style bridge to complete the modern playability yet retro vibe of this Jazz Bass. To top it off, the sparkle finish makes this bass a sight to behold!
Perfect for gritty, growling punk lines
You’ll find that the Mikey Way Jazz Bass harbors even more underneath its sparkle finish. We’re talking about pickups, specifically two vintage-style ’70s single-coil J Bass pickups. These pump out classic J Bass sound that’s gritty, growling, and full of single-coil charm. You’ll also have classic J Bass controls like a volume knob for each pickup and a master tone control to dial it all in. Whether you’re jamming out “Welcome to The Black Parade” or the band’s resurgent single “The Foundations of Decay,” there’s no better bass for the job!
Fender Limited-edition Mikey Way Jazz Bass Features:
- Signature bass of My Chemical Romance’s Mikey Way
- Full of ‘70s-era style and appointments
- Adler body for classic J Bass tonal base
- Maple neck and fingerboard offset by black block inlays
- ’70s “C”-shaped neck and 9.5-inch radius feel great to fret up and down the neck
- 34-inch scale length with 20 medium-jumbo frets
- Vintage-style ’70s single-coil Jazz Bass pickups achieve a growling tone perfect for punk
- Sparkle finish that knocks this Limited Edition bass out of the park
- Number of Strings:4
- Body Shape:Jazz
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:70’s C
- Neck Joint:Bolt-on
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black Block
- Number of Frets:20, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:34″
- Nut Width:1.5″
- Nut Material:Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Neck Pickup:Fender Vintage-Style ’70s Jazz Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Fender Vintage-Style ’70s Jazz Single-coil
- Controls:2 x volume, 1 x tone