They call it show business for a reason—you have to make a visual splash, so Fender made something you’ve never seen before, the limited-edition Jazz Tele. Was it made for surf, punk, jazz or country? Who cares—play whatever music you want on it and it’ll be able to keep up, thanks to the vintage inspired sound, modern feel and sensational aesthetics.
Powered by a pair of American Vintage ’65 single-coil Jazzmaster pickups, this guitar has Fender’s legendary sound. From the lacquer-finished ash body and custom-designed 3-ply pickguard to the American Professional Jazzmaster tremolo and bridge, American Vintage tuning machines and white “witch hat” knobs, every element of this guitar was designed for prime performance and visual impact.
The “Modern C”-shaped American Original Jazzmaster neck sports a 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard for enhanced playability, along with 21 narrow-tall frets and a bone nut. Other stylish touches include a “floral” Fender logo on the headstock and a “Limited Edition” neck plate.
The Jazz Tele is your chance to grab a piece of historic Fender style and make it yours. Includes a hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity. Fender Limited Edition Parallel Universe Jazz Tele Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Combines the look and feel of a Telecaster with the tone and expressiveness of a Jazzmaster
- 2 Pure Vintage ’65 Jazzmaster single-coil pickups deliver open-sounding tone with wide sonic range
- Vintage-style floating tremolo for smooth bends, flutters, and warbles
- Jazzmaster/Jaguar bridge with nickel-plated brass Mustang saddles offers superior stability than vintage originals
- Includes Elite hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity