Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar with Ash Body, Spruce Top, Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, and 3 Single-coil Pickups – Violin Burst
Step Into Elegance With a Fender Suona Thinline
Fender’s back at it again with another jaw-dropping limited-edition series: Suona Thinlines. This Suona Stratocaster Thinline offers discerning guitar players elegance and plenty of classic Strat tone. The Suona Stratocaster Thinline starts with an Italian Alpine spruce top and ash body for articulate attack and plenty of semi-hollow warmth. Moving onto the neck, you’ll find roasted flame maple cut into a modern “C” shape with an ebony fingerboard running luxuriously down the length. A vintage-style synchronized tremolo, custom-designed Suona bridge pickup, and Custom Shop ’69 single-coils will have you ready to rock any gig that comes your way. Other visual appointments like F-hole, matching headstock, and vintage-styled hardware give this axe a grand appearance that denotes the playability and tone found within.
Artistry, performance, and vintage appeal
The Suona Thinline Stratocaster sings with a voice that echoes the work of a legendary artisan. Pick up one of these high-performing Strats for yourself, and you’ll find artistry in every detail. Its semi-hollow ash body, complete with an Italian Alpine spruce top, creates the perfect musical chamber for divine acoustic-electric exploits. Its flame maple neck sports an ebony fingerboard with a compound radius fingerboard from 7.25 inches to 9.5 inches for ultimate player comfort. Tradition and innovation stand hand in hand in the Suona Stratocaster Thinline. Fender imbued this guitar with features geared toward performance and vintage visual appeal. A 6-saddle Vintage-style synchronized tremolo is full of classic Fender tone and performance, while the control knobs and pickup covers flaunt an aged look.
Classic Fender tone and more
But what about the pickups? Don’t worry, we’re just getting there! The Limited-edition Suona Stratocaster Thinline sports three single-coil pickups that output classic Fender tone with a little something extra. That extra ingredient is the custom-designed Suona bridge pickup! Paired with its Custom Shop ’69 counterparts, these pickups produce a dynamic and expressive tonal palette. Engage the 5-position pickup selector, and you can mix and match your tones to achieve the desired sound. The three knobs will dial you in to the master volume, tone for the neck and middle pickup, and tone for the bridge pickup.
Fender Limited-edition Suona Stratocaster Thinline Features:
- A Stratocaster that exudes refined elegance and classic Fender performance
- Vintage-styled appearance with modern-day performance
- Warm, resonant tones thanks to its Thinline ash and Italian Alpine spruce body
- Custom-designed Suona bridge pickup plus 2 Custom Shop ’69 single-coils
- Roasted flame maple neck in the shape of a Modern “C”
- Ebony fingerboard with vintage compound radius from 7.25–9.5 inches
- 22 frets along a 25.5-inch scale length
- 6-saddle vintage-style synchronized tremolo ready for any gig
- Master volume and 2 tone knobs
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSemi-hollowbody
- Body ShapeStratocaster
- Body MaterialAsh
- Top MaterialItalian Alpine Spruce
- Body FinishGloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- ColorViolin Burst
- Neck MaterialRoasted Flamed Maple
- Neck ShapeModern C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Radius7.25″-9.5″ compound
- Fingerboard MaterialEbony
- Number of Frets22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.685″
- Nut MaterialBone
- Bridge/TailpieceFender Vintage-style Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- TunersFender Deluxe Pure Vintage
- Neck PickupFender Custom Shop ’69 Strat Single-coil
- Middle PickupFender Custom Shop ’69 Strat Single-coil
- Bridge PickupFender Custom-Designed Suona Strat Single-coil
- Controls1 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch