Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
4-string Electric Bass Guitar with Basswood Body, Maple Neck, Maple Fingerboard, and 2 Single-coil Pickups – Maui Blue
Vintage Appeal That’s Big in Japan
If you’ve wanted to get your hands on an exceptional Made in Japan Fender bass, then your time has come. We are pleased to present this impressive line of MIJ Limited International Color Jazz Basses. Based on the Made in Japan Traditional Series originally brought to fruition in the early ’80s, these MIJ basses bring classic Fender playability, gorgeous colors, and ’70s-style specifications to the table. Built from a foundation of basswood, the MIJ Fender J Bass brings in boatloads of classic tone plus a maple neck married to a smooth-playing maple fingerboard. A 4-saddle vintage-style bridge and a thumb rest help reel in this bass’s vintage appeal while ensuring modern-day playability. Lastly, the Vintage-Style Split Single-coil Jazz Bass pickups ensure you’ll have a heaping helping of that beloved Fender Jazz Bass tone.
Made in Japan details
This MIJ Jazz Bass sports an endearing look with plenty of spirit, thanks to vintage appointments that echo the past Made in Japan Traditional Series. But this particular MIJ series also brings something new to the table: limited-edition colors named after world cities. Aspects like the Modern Logo, a 4-saddle Vintage-style bridge, and a thumb rest all contribute to the MIJ J Bass’s classic killer looks, sustain, and playability. The 34-inch scale length, “U”-shaped neck, and 9.5-inch fingerboard radius also contribute to classic J Bass specifications bassists have known and loved for decades. Top it off with vintage-style tuners, and you’ve got an instrument that can shake up your music with plenty of J Bass character.
Harness legendary J Bass tone
With single-coil pickups stationed in the bridge and middle positions and the instrument’s 3-pot setup, the J Bass has been the purveyor of some of the most legendary bass tones in modern music history. The MIJ Jazz Bass’s Vintage-style Single-coils feature plenty of nuanced dynamic response and focused attack. A master tone knob and two volume knobs give you the reigns to dial in your tone to your specifications. Pop, soul, R&B, or jazz — whatever style you set it to work in, the Fender MIJ Jazz Bass has plenty of tone for all.
Fender Made in Japan Limited International Color Jazz Bass Features:
- Limited colors that are named after world cities
- Based off the Fender Made in Japan Traditional Series that was first released in the ’80s
- Basswood body sets you up for classic J Bass tone and sustain
- Vintage appointments and ’70s-style specifications like Modern Logo, 4-saddle Vintage-style bridge, thumb rest, and vintage-style tuners
- 34-inch scale length, “U”-shaped neck, and 9.5-inch fingerboard radius make the maple neck supremely playable and comfortable
- Vintage-Style Split single-coil Jazz Bass pickups deliver plenty of dynamic response and focused attack