- Weight: 7.62lbs
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Limited-edition 6-string Electric Guitar with Basswood Body, Maple Neck, Maple Fingerboard, and 3 Single-coil Pickups – Sahara Taupe
A Limited MIJ Strat with International Appeal
Have you been waiting to get your hands on an exceptional Made in Japan Fender Strat? Your ship has finally come in. Sweetwater is pleased to present this impressive line of MIJ Limited International Color Stratocasters that pair select vintage Fender specs with sophisticated Japanese craftsmanship and bold colors inspired by world destinations. A basswood body delivers powerful tone that’s balanced and full, while three Vintage-Style Strat pickups and 5-way switching ensure plenty of versatile sounds at your disposal. Fender fans will love this guitar’s playability with its old-school maple neck and fingerboard complete with a chunky “U” neck carve for extra grip. To seal the deal, Fender has added a unique rounded neckplate, bold black and nickel/chrome hardware, and a modern headstock logo for signature looks!
Sophisticated tone and stunning looks
The Fender Made in Japan Limited International Color Strat series oozes elegance from headstock to heel, with equally stunning tone and playability to boot. An extremely lightweight basswood body yields the classic Strat balance and comfort that’s made this the most recognizable guitar in the world. Basswood’s tone is warm and transparent — perfect for clean playing or a platform for driven sounds with a midrange emphasis that helps this Strat naturally standout in any live or studio mix. The playability is also smooth and vintage inspired given a glassy maple fingerboard and maple neck. The neck’s “U” profile hearkens back to ’50s and ’60s Fender designs and is especially suited for players with large hands or those who are most comfortable with their thumb on the back or side of the neck. And at every step of the way, choice hardware complements this Strat’s playability. There are gorgeous vintage Fender “F-stamped” tuners, a sustain-boosting bone nut, and an authentic vintage-style tremolo with adjustable springs for customizing the trem arm’s performance.
Versatile vintage-voiced pickups
A selection of three vintage-style single-coil pickups gives you a huge array of possible tones onboard. Choose the bridge and go bright and snappy, or opt for the neck for mellow and girthy tone. But of course, what sets any Strat apart is its versatile 5-way switching and middle pickup that offer an almost infinite ability to explore and perfect different sounds. In addition to 5-way switching, the control panel offers classic master volume and two tone controls. And both the pickup covers and control knobs sport sleek black finishes, making for a poignant contrast against the Strat’s international color finish.
Made in Japan Limited International Color Stratocaster Electric Guitar Features:
- MIJ Stratocaster with limited-edition international color finish named after world cities
- Based off the Fender Made in Japan Traditional Series that was first released in the ’80s
- 3 Vintage-Style single-coil Strat pickups
- Basswood body with warm, transparent tone that’s easy to dial-in
- Maple neck with round high-shouldered “U” neck carve
- Maple fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets and bold black dot inlays
- Versatile Strat 5-way switching with master volume and two tone controls
- Authentic vintage-style synchronized tremolo for smooth bends with great stability and adjustable tension
- Premium bone nut for enhanced resonance and sustain
- Fender Vintage “F-stamped” tuners