- *STOCK PHOTOS*
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
4-string Electric Bass with Alder Body, Maple Neck and Fingerboard, and 2 Single-coil Pickups – Buttercream
The Player Series J Bass
First introduced in 1960, the Fender Jazz Bass has withstood the test of time to become one of the most played and recorded instruments here — and in modern music history! The Fender Player Series Jazz Bass celebrates this heritage with upgrades that working musicians will appreciate. With its offset alder body and fast-action maple neck, this J Bass is incredibly comfortable to play and lets you pull off extremely tight runs and grooves with ease. It also delivers the legendary J Bass punch and growl, courtesy of two Player Series Alnico 5 single-coil pickups. Get your groove on with the Fender Player Series Jazz Bass.
Fender’s Player Series: vintage vibe, modern edge
For their new Player Series basses, Fender went back to the drawing board with updated radii for more historically accurate body shapes, new vintage-inspired finishes, and a classic logo that harkens back to the Fenders of yesteryear. But these smooth-playing instruments also look to the future with new Alnico 5 pickups that crank out legendary Fender tone by the boatload. There’s never been a better time to get into a genuine Fender bass. Pick up a Player Series bass, and lay down the groove with a modern classic.
The timeless J Bass sound
Whether you play rock or country, funk or blues, or (naturally) jazz, the Player Series Jazz Bass will deliver the tone you need. This J Bass comes loaded with a pair of Fender-designed Player Series Alnico 5 single-coil pickups that deliver the classic J Bass sound you’ve heard on countless recordings. And with individual volume controls for each pickup plus a master tone control, you’ll be able to dial in the exact sound you want.
Shaped for comfort and performance
One of the things that made the J Bass an instant hit with working bass players was its unique offset-waist body shape. Perfect whether playing standing or seated, the classic Jazz Bass contoured body will make those marathon gigs and sessions much more comfortable. With its slim C-profile neck that’s only 1.5″ wide at the nut, this instrument was originally designed to appeal to jazz bassists. The slender neck not only facilitates the fluid execution of fast, complex bass lines; it’s perfect for any musical style — which is why you hear the Fender Jazz Bass in every genre of music.
Join the ranks of Jazz Bass players
Pick up this Player Series Jazz Bass, and you’re entering the company of some of the greatest bass players of all time. World-renowned bassists such as Jaco Pastorius, Geddy Lee, Marcus Miller, Larry Graham, John Paul Jones, and Victor Bailey have all chosen the J Bass as their go-to axe. If you want the iconic round and punchy, growling J Bass sound, you’re on the right page. Pick up the Fender Player Series Jazz Bass, and drive your music with legendary tone.
Fender Player Series Jazz Bass Features:
- The classic J Bass, with Player Series upgrades
- Alder body with offset waist for enhanced comfort whether playing seated or standing
- Slim, fast-action C-profile maple neck; 9.5″-radius fingerboard
- 2 Player Series Alnico 5 single-coil pickups
- 2 volume controls; master tone control
- Number of Strings:4
- Body Shape:Jazz
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Modern C
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:34″
- Nut Width:1.5″
- Nut Material:Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:4-saddle Standard
- Tuners:Fender Standard Open Gear
- Neck Pickup:Player Series Alnico V Jazz Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Player Series Alnico V Jazz Single-coil
- Controls:2 x volume, 1 x master tone