Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that’s been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Bass Guitar with Alder Body, Maple Neck and Fingerboard, 2 Active/Passive Single-coil Pickups – Cosmic Jade
A Refined, Dynamic Player Bass with Punch
Building on the foundation of their Player Bass series, Fender is pleased to introduce the all-new Player Plus Active Precision Bass. With an expanded 3-band EQ for flexible midrange tone shaping, bassists love that the Player Plus supplies even more of the patented punch and growl that Fender basses are known for. The mini toggle switches between active and passive circuitry, ensuring that your signal is as strong as the groovy lines you’re laying down. A Jazz Bass bridge pickup adds bite while the HiMass bridge intensifies your sustain and resonance. The contemporary “C”-shaped neck is topped with a comfy 12-inch radius fingerboard with rolled edges for fluid runs up the neck. Pick out your favorite Player Plus finish, plug in, and you’ll see and hear the remarkable difference of this Active Precision Bass.
Active/passive electronics offer sonic flexibility
Gigging bassists need access to a variety of tones at a moment’s notice. The Player Plus Active Precision Bass boasts an active 3-band EQ and switchable active/passive electronics, giving you access to everything from warm, thuddy grooves to punchy, midrange-heavy riffs. The PJ configuration gives you the best of both worlds, with the classic thump of a P Bass in the traditional middle position with the Noiseless Jazz Bass pickup at the bridge adding just enough bite. Fender’s noiseless technology reduces unwanted hum and signal buzz so your active/passive signals remain clear and pure. And the HiMass bridge bolsters your tone with exceptional sustain and resonance.
Modern neck shape with efficiency in mind
The Player Plus’ fretboard, playability features, and contoured neck design are resulted from painstaking designer attention. The fingerboard radius has been expanded to 12 inches and fits comfortably into the modern “C”-shaped neck. Additionally, the rolled edge fingerboard plays much more efficiently and allows for easy transitions between the Player Plus’ 20 jumbo frets. The Player Plus maintains several classic Precision Bass elements as well, including the tuners, vintage-style strap buttons, and knurled flat top control knobs with nickel/chrome hardware. In short, the physical traits of the new Player Plus will make you feel just as at home as its impressive electronic updates.
Fender Player Plus Active Precision Bass Features:
- 3-band EQ for more prominent midrange tone shaping
- Active/passive toggle for fast and efficient signal intensity switching
- Noiseless Jazz Bass Bridge and PJ single coil pickups for reduced signal buzz
- Solid HiMass bridge for improved sustain and intonation
- 12-inch fingerboard radius and “C”-shaped maple neck for more comfortable, modern feel
- Rolled edge maple fingerboard keeps playing smooth and efficient
- Classic-look nickel/chrome finished hardware
- Durable 3-ply pick guard and stunning gloss polyester finish
- Number of Strings:4
- Body Shape:Player Plus Precision
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyester
- Color:Cosmic Jade
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Modern C
- Neck Joint:Bolt-on
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black Dots
- Number of Frets:20, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:34″
- Nut Width:1.625″
- Nut Material:Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Fender HiMass with Chrome-plated Zinc Saddles
- Tuners:Standard Open-gear with Clover buttons
- Middle Pickup:Player Plus Noiseless Precision Split Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Player Plus Noiseless Jazz Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x pan, 3-band Active EQ
- Switching:1 x active/passisve mini toggle